FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Forgotten Memories] Recruiting New and Returning Players!

By Koospin - SUBSCRIBER - January 10, 2017, 08:56:02

Hey everyone!

Are you back from hiatus, or just starting anew in the world of twelve (now 18)? Forgotten Memories is currently recruiting new and returning players! The only rule we have is to be friendly and helpful! Our guilds goal is to help our members progress through the world of Dofus. We have been working on building a strong community foundation to promote an active and close player base, where players can always have something to join or explore together! If you have a dungeon you want to run just post in guild chat an start a group! Why hunt alone when you could be in a hunting or dungeon party completing achievements TOGETHER!
Our guild is growing fast! We have an average of about 18+ members online daily and growing.

We have just implemented several guild houses, and most chests are available for all our members to store extra materials/items to help each other out! A select few chests will also be used as a guild "Item Library" as a system is currently being put together in order to lend out leveling items/gear for FM members as well soon smile.

We are currently in the OneLV Alliance.

If you have any questions feel free to message me in game on the following characters for information or even if you just need help or a friend!

Fluffed 200 Eca (Main)
Polished 200 Osa
Cuffed 200 Rogue
Flustered 199 Elio
Wuffed 18x Ougi

See you on Dofus!
-Fluffed
Second in Command
Forgotten Memories

2 0
Reactions 31
Score : 4510

A really fun and welcoming guild, +1 recommended cool 

2 0
Score : 30

Ayyyy join the team and come have fun with us !

We also happen to have a discord and many baby sitters like Floofy tongue

2 0
Score : 2

Forgotten Memories is an extremely active and kind guild for new and old players. Everyone works hard to help other players and we're really freakin' cool. smile

1 -1
Score : 246

Can never get enough of this tight knit group of great players. Come along for the ride of your life ^^

3 0
Score : 125

Great guild, always up for xping guildies. Friendly, active and always chatting! I've been in hundreds of guilds, and I can easily say this guild is in the top 10!

1 0
Score : 168

Can't go wrong joining, definitely one of the best guilds I've been in.

1 0
Score : 3

Leader of Forgotten Memories here. When I created this guild my goal was to gather all my closest friends and just have a good time together. I have since realized that more friends the merrier! We are not just an xp or quest hungry group we are a fun loving and friendly bunch who are always looking to have a good time whether we are hanging out in haven bags or doing obsi dungeon at 4 in the friggin' mornin'. I am happy to have anyone interested as a part of our family and I know the rest of the guild feels the same way ^^ Come join us! biggrin 

0 0
Score : 208

Been in and out Dofus since the release and since that time never been in a guild longer that couple of months, never found a place for myself until now, I joined Forgotten Memories. Its such a fun guild, made of people that value its members more that their own business. Great people, great time, great fun!

0 0

Great guild! I just came back after a few years of not playing. They're all really helpful getting me back on track!

0 0

Played this game hard maybe 9 years ago. Just recently returned two months ago. Ever need a hand feel free to hit me up.

Xellos 178 Omni FecaSsj-Xel 100 Str Iop

0 0
Score : 104

We are still recruiting! Our members are growing rapidly! smile Been forming multiple groups clearing dungeon achievements and hunting parties together smile. If you still are looking for a friendly and open community don't be afraid to add any of our members for an invite smile.

0 0

Wonderful guild! Very active and helpful members, always down to do some hunts. I highly suggest joining!

-Sewerman

0 0

Hi, i just started playing on rushu server i came from dark vlad, i hope i still can join the guild i would love to talk and play with some other active players.

IGN : Buurman

0 0
Score : 493

[Shiiranui - At work atm which is why I'm writing on the forum] Do we by any chance have a Forgotten Memories specific thread or Discord? I know OneLV has a Disc.
Might be interesting to have one, so people can introduce themselves once they've joined and interact while not being in-game.
Might also just be me that'd like that, because the times I can log in are pretty varied and I still haven't properly had time to get to know the guildies while being online.

But I can say that the "top dogs" are really nice people, and they've built something truly admirable.

Looking forward to see you online! If you see me online and you're looking for someone to grind with or just to chat, just hit me up wink

- Shiiranui

0 0
Score : 4510

We currently use the OneLove Discord (which seems to be mostly us anyways), and the link to it is in the guild announcement :3

0 0

hello, just returned few days ago and looking for friendly guild, im 21 yo
my IGN: Almightyxx

0 0

Hi Almightyxx,

Feel free to message any of us in game and we'll send you an invite! Welcome back to Dofus!

0 0
Iamdahealz|2017-02-14 16:26:13
Hi Almightyxx,

Feel free to message any of us in game and we'll send you an invite! Welcome back to Dofus!

Arleady in guild for like 3-4 days smile I really recommend this guild for newcomers or someone whos back after long break! Everyone is very helpfull and you can talk about everything ;P
0 0
Score : 743

Does this group accept any level? My account is locked and I can't really do anything about fixing it so I will be returning after a long break on a new account. Currently downloading the game so no IGN, but it would be nice to have a friendly active guild to make friends in.

0 0
Respond to this thread