FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Forgotten Memories] Recruiting New and Returning Players!

By Koospin - SUBSCRIBER - January 10, 2017, 08:56:02
Reactions 31
Score : 104

animaJay,

Welcome back to Dofus and YES we welcome all types of players! New and old, no problem! Feel free to find any of our members for an invite smile or message me in game whenever I'm online!

Hope to see you soon!
-Fluffed

0 0
Score : 85

Hey! Returning old time player, would love to join can't find anyone online though, not sure how to see online members or if I can leave an offline message, so let me know biggrin 

0 0
Score : 4629

I have no life. If I see you online, I'll PM you :3

0 0
Score : 85
Lost-Worldz|2017-02-19 06:24:03
I have no life. If I see you online, I'll PM you :3
Cool thanks! i'll be on 'Champyon' its a feca tongue 
0 0
Score : 744
Koospin|2017-02-16 19:12:39
animaJay,

Welcome back to Dofus and YES we welcome all types of players! New and old, no problem! Feel free to find any of our members for an invite smile or message me in game whenever I'm online!

Hope to see you soon!
-Fluffed

I'm working on moving my characters over. I will be joining sometime this week hopefully.
0 0
Score : 149

Hello all,

I'm back in the game after a year break and I'm looking for a guild to join, I would like to be a part of it. ^^

0 0
Score : 159

definitely interested in joining

0 0
Score : 104
Greyywolf23|2017-02-20 21:01:26
definitely interested in joining

Pikaruchu|2017-02-20 12:32:32
Hello all,

I'm back in the game after a year break and I'm looking for a guild to join, I would like to be a part of it. ^^

animaJay|2017-02-19 21:50:05
Koospin|2017-02-16 19:12:39
animaJay,

Hope to see you soon!
-Fluffed

I'm working on moving my characters over. I will be joining sometime this week hopefully.

Greyywofl23, Pikaruchu, and animaJay,

Looking forward to seeing you in game! smile I won't be on for another day or so due to my exams, but feel free to message any of our members who you see online!

-Fluffed
0 0
Score : 68

Are you guys still accepting members? Just getting back after a 10 month hiatus and Nubz is a familiar face so it would be sweet to join. Have a 192 cra

0 0
Score : 48
oducks|2017-02-26 09:23:21
Are you guys still accepting members? Just getting back after a 10 month hiatus and Nubz is a familiar face so it would be sweet to join. Have a 192 cra

I would also be interested in joining - I haven't played in a long while, and still have a lot to learn. I'm a 199 Feca. Please mail me in game if you are still accepting players as I would love to join. My IGN is Magickal.
0 0
Score : 428

Hey! Couldn't catch anyone online today. I'd like to join your guild if that's cool. I currently have like a lvl 47 panda on Rushu but eventually want to transfer my sacrier over to Rushu if it seems worth it. Can my panda join? IGN: Wildeathon

Thanks!

0 0
Score : 1444

It's a great guild it seem's a little inactive at the moment but i feel like in 11 hours that may change after merge! Ill see if i can find someone online that can invite you if you would like!. Otherwise this guild is a great place leaders and the members are nice and id recommend it to anyone!

0 0
Respond to this thread