FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What's wrong with people on this server?

By KaimArgonar- - SUBSCRIBER - February 18, 2017, 22:54:19

Hi there

I've been playing Dofus since 2007 mainly on 2 servers (Rushu and Darkness 4 and 6 years respectively), and recently I decided to start a team again on Rushu.

I'm really upset on how the english/international community has changed on this last years, I've been looking for someone to help me on low level dungeon achieves and some leeching group on Frigost but all I've recieved are insults like:

"hahaha you fking noob you think someone will help you for free?" "hahaha suicide you fkin scrub" "welcome to Rushu b*tch" etc etc...

Honestly I left the Hispanic community because I thought it was bad (actually it is), but there I've never had any difficulty finding someone to help when needed (I helped a lot as well), and also people don't aggress you like that when you're happily spamming on chat your needs

Is this community really this bad or I just got bad luck? I'm starting to regret comming back to Rushu...

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1411

Yep you nailed it on the dot. Everything is about kamas on rushu. However I'm hoping after the server merge there will be a source of light for the solo accounters like us.

0 0
Score : 3

Solar has nicer people but less people so..

0 0
Score : 1542

Bad people are everywhere, on every server. Since Rushu has the highest amount of people, it is only normal that the chances of encountering these children are higher. It's all about finding the right people to play with. A few weeks ago I found two people who are my age and are the best people I've ever met in-game. I hope you find a similar group of cool people to do stuff with- try joining a guild in the alliance INT, as they seem to have the most friendly environment going on.

1 0
Score : 3

They really should warn new people that this is no longer truly a multi-player game. Some days I think it's just me and a guy with multiple personality disorder arguing amongst himself.

0 0
Score : 104
KaimArgonar-|2017-02-18 22:54:19
Hi there

I've been playing Dofus since 2007 mainly on 2 servers (Rushu and Darkness 4 and 6 years respectively), and recently I decided to start a team again on Rushu.

I'm really upset on how the english/international community has changed on this last years, I've been looking for someone to help me on low level dungeon achieves and some leeching group on Frigost but all I've recieved are insults like:

"hahaha you fking noob you think someone will help you for free?" "hahaha suicide you fkin scrub" "welcome to Rushu b*tch" etc etc...

Honestly I left the Hispanic community because I thought it was bad (actually it is), but there I've never had any difficulty finding someone to help when needed (I helped a lot as well), and also people don't aggress you like that when you're happily spamming on chat your needs

Is this community really this bad or I just got bad luck? I'm starting to regret comming back to Rushu...
Wow, I am sorry you have had to meet those types of people.. I have played from way back in the day around 2005-2006 and I remember the community too.

If you are still looking for a friendly community let me know smile. All of our guild friends and family would gladly help you for no charge! Only charge is that you have fun and enjoy playing together. Please find me in game and i'll help you out smile.

If you are looking for a guild too just let me know, I have been building up Forgotten Memories community ever since I came back to dofus a couple months ago ^^.
Click here

Hope to see you on Dofus,
Fluffed
0 0
Score : 76

Hey man, sorry to hear you've had a bad experience on rushu. I can tell you since i've played every server has bad and good. In regards to low lvl dungeons, yeah some people are lazy and will only help for a price, add me in game and i'll be more than happy to help! (ign- Laney).

With the leeching, some more experienced players look down at you when you require leeching (i know, i've been there). It's a matter of just ignoring them and trying to level up which ever way you chose fit for yourself. Hopefully see you in game soon, and hopefully if you ever have any questions I can help you out! biggrin 

0 0
Respond to this thread