FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Maekir's Workshop

By Deviils59 March 20, 2017, 19:40:06

Hello ladies and gentlemen I am Maekir, and I am new here! I started to play on Rushu a few days ago, and I'm having a bit of a rough time to earn some money (I started jobs, did a lot of treasure hunts) but it's not enough to have a decent character.

As I can't really give you something in game, I would like to sell drawings for some kamas! I think I am ok at drawing, but I'm definitely not a professional.
I'm ready to take the commissions of your choice, add me to your friend list so we can send Ankabox messages, if you want to help my Ouginak to be better!

Here are some things I can show you, it's not much but my scanner just died, I'll put new drawings as soon as I can

(alcohol pen) Don't have the finished version of this Durotan right now.
In a tattoo style.
classic one

PS: I can do classic pencil & paper stuff, but I can try digital illustration too.
PS2: I have no idea for the price, so we can discuss about it smile
PS1more: Sorry if my english isn't perfect, tried my best!
2 0
Reactions 6
Score : 30

Really awesome idea!, my english is bad too, i will send you a pm when i can afford to buy your drawings (next week i believe) smile

0 0
Score : 71

I'm interested - catch me ingame if I won't: Yokanni-Ex ph34r 

0 0
Score : 115

Thank you guys, I'm glad that you are interested! If you can add Maekir to your friend list that would be great, so we can send Ankabox messages, as we might live in different time zone, that will make things easier smile 

0 0
Score : 71

Yo,

just wanted to thank you again Maekir, for your awesome pic.
Can only suggest this very talented artist. Delivers high quality artwork.
Check out for yourself wink

- AI

0 0
Score : 4509

This sounds like a cool way to make kamas tongue 

0 0
Score : 115

It could be yes! But it seems that there is not many people interested in my art (wich I can understand)
I guess I'll have to do better drawings to introduce my skills, and keep waiting for new brave people that are ready to lose a bit of kamas smile

0 0
Respond to this thread