FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rushu on 2.0?

By nickisfake December 03, 2009, 06:17:52

Soooooo yeah... I know Ankama didn't surprise alot of veteran Dofus players when they said things wouldn't be ready by the release date. Ankama tends to be a day late and a buck short on these kind of things, but what I'd like to know is when will Rushu be availible for play on Dofus 2.0? Has anyone heard anything about it?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 7839

And heres me laughing because I assumed they just destroyed Rushu and restarted the game.. like they said they wouldnt... real big suprise though.. to come back after being gone just to see what 2.0 is all about.. and BAM.. not done yet. GG way to go Ankama ! 10/10.. totally met my expectations.

*Travis

0 0
Score : 51
-Travis--|2009-12-03 07:41:00
And heres me laughing because I assumed they just destroyed Rushu and restarted the game.. like they said they wouldnt... real big suprise though.. to come back after being gone just to see what 2.0 is all about.. and BAM.. not done yet. GG way to go Ankama ! 10/10.. totally met my expectations.

*Travis

Haha, but i bet it will be realesed soon, a bit dissapointed, though, i'd like to play a little before the bots are back.
0 0
Score : 492
i'd like to play a little before the bots are back.

Tru that lol
0 0

Please read the 2.0 FAQ for answers to these questions.

-DS-