FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Starting new on Rosal

By MikuH4tsun3 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - August 14, 2012, 22:14:46

So im starting completely fresh, level 1 with nothing. I dislike leeching and would like to find some people who are starting new to befriend.
IGN: Mikuhatsune

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 520

I'm new to rosal myself, as i just transfered my lvl 60 iop to this server, so i don't have many friends, if you wanna ever train with me, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me smile 

0 0
Score : 150

Have fun and enjoy your stay, the server is pretty much dying so new faces are nice.

0 0
Score : 3

ill be here next week im transferiing my 190 osa 199 sacrier

0 0
Score : 1133

I hope you enjoy rosal. You can look for me in the game if you need help with something or would like to talk about joining a guild. I am either on Uptowner or Aprilwine.

0 0
Score : 1885
INU-Pl|2012-08-21 04:35:34
Have fun and enjoy your stay, the server is pretty much dying so new faces are nice.
*cough* HAHAHAHA *cough*
The server is pretty much dieng? LOL. I'd say that Rosal is one of the most active servers at the moment from the English community! ohmy

-Yen.

PS: Just wait till summer ends and you'll see.
0 0
Score : 1384
wonderous-yenthe|2012-09-11 13:34:48
INU-Pl|2012-08-21 04:35:34
*cough* HAHAHAHA *cough*
The server is pretty much dieng? LOL. I'd say that Rosal is one of the most active servers at the moment from the English community! ohmy

-Yen.

PS: Just wait till summer ends and you'll see.
roal may be active that is true but new and actually new player not alts joining rosal are almost non existant.
0 0
Respond to this thread