FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rosal is LITERALLY dead

By ZeusOTC June 05, 2016, 03:13:21

I feel like I should be compensated for wasting kamas subscribing to what has to be the deadest server on this game. I subbed with the intention of selling stuff to be able to buy gear/make kamas and there is literally no one there. No one talking /b in bonta. Not a kolo for 3 days, not even kolos to watch, literally dead.

Maybe ISK will bring it back but atm this is not a game worth playing , and good luck getting me to spend 40$ per char to play on Rushu when I can't even enjoy the game now.

-------doesn't really make any sense to move my thread to an even deader sub forum

0 -1
Reactions 25
Score : 104

I am sorry you feel that way,
As someone who plays on Rosal Server, the server is not dead. It all depends on the times you play and what time zone you are in. Yes there are times where there is barely anyone on, but if you play during the peak hours you will see that there are tons of players on. Village zaap is normally filled with people during the peak hours. Yes the server is not as competitive as Rushu is, and most of the time there are players Zaap sitting and just talking and hanging out with others. Right now the server is more active then it was 6 months ago. If you are looking for people to play with, or just to have fun with you can always add and message me, my name is Nintendo.
As for kolo, the only way you are really going to get fights kinda frequently is if you are in a full team.
Also, barely anyone uses /b chat anymore, the main thing people will use is their alliance chat /a to sell things or to talk with people.
If you are wanting a more competitive server just to kolo I would suggest going to Rushu,
But if you are looking for a more relax server with a community that will normally just hang out and talk with eachother then Rosal is it.

0 0
Score : 4090

May I ask why you believe the server is dead? Because from what I've seen it's not dead at all. The only thing that should lead anyone to think Rosal is dead is the constant circlejerk about it being dead.

There are so many people (different people, might I add) on /a, /r, and /b saying that the server is dead that it just puts that thought in more peoples head. Then the people who heard someone say "rpsal ded lel" begin to think that is their own opinion; that it's the popular opinion. Those people spread the "popular opinion" because they want to be accepted by the hivemind.

A large majority of the population (I'd guess 90%) could care less about Kolo and actively avoid it. You have no idea how many people got pissed off when Ankama decided the only way to get spell point scrolls would be through PVP. Kolo being dead has nothing to do with Rosal being dead.

IKS is being implemented to sate the desires of the vocal minority that is PvPers. Hopefully it stops them from yelling "server dead omg someone go kolo vs me" so the rest of us can enjoy the game peacefully.

Turned into a rant, sorry.

1 0
Score : 173

I played on Rosal during summer, it was really really active back then and I enjoyed it a lot. Started fresh there, with nothing, plenty of people willing to help and play with me. I then went on an internship and didn't play for 3 months or so. Returned to find that there was literally no one on Rosal anymore, no one willing to hunt or do anything. So yeah, I decided to move to Rushu with one of my chars and all my kamas and gear.

Best decision I ever made. Rushu is a server that's actual active and you can find hunts and stuff instead of people only zaap sitting. If you want an active server - Rushu is the way to go.

0 0

I will state it again, if you are wanting a competetive server then sure join Rushu, but if you are wanting a sever that is relaxing, easy to talk to people, and a tight knit community stay on Rosal.

0 0
Score : 659

Rosal has less population than Rushu indeed but crowd isn't really nice thing to have. Too many players can't even speak English in Rushu they speak polish,arabian,russian and such.. This disturbs most of the time but what i am trying to say is Rosal's community is better x1000 times rather than Rushu (at this moment) if we look from quality of crowd perspective.

1 0
Score : 1206
highwayevil|2016-06-05 12:34:14
Rosal has less population than Rushu indeed but crowd isn't really nice thing to have. Too many players can't even speak English in Rushu they speak polish,arabian,russian and such.. This disturbs most of the time but what i am trying to say is Rosal's community is better x1000 times rather than Rushu (at this moment) if we look from quality of crowd perspective.
Lol, dude rushu has 15.000 Subbed people, Rosal has 5000, so even if only half of Rushu speaks english it's still a bigger English community than rosal has.

As a reply to this topic, Rosal is not dead; Rosal has more Subbed people than Shika and Zato combined!
and 2k more than Solar, so your the 2nd biggest english community server in the game. I don't see why you are complaining
0 0
Score : 4090
-Nightshade-|2016-06-05 13:00:50
Lol, dude rushu has 15.000 Subbed people, Rosal has 5000, so even if only half of Rushu speaks english it's still a bigger English community than rosal has.

Not calling you a liar or anything, but can I get your source on this statement?
0 0
Score : 46
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2016-06-05 13:56:43
-Nightshade-|2016-06-05 13:00:50

Not calling you a liar or anything, but can I get your source on this statement?
He's probably using the stats on statofus. I'm not sure if it's okay to post links at these forums, but basically just google statofus and you'll get to the site. It's a french website that tracks the server populations and you can compare the servers there. It's pretty easy to navigate even if you don't speak french like me. Right now it's showing that Rushu has a population of 13464 and Rosal has 5230.
0 0
Score : 11363

Rushu is great if you want to be a tiny unnoticed voice in an overwhelmingly large crowd.

Ever since I moved from Rushu to the even-smaller-than-Rosal Shika it's been a lot easier to find guilds that are active, and teams when I want them.

If you find Rosal to be "dead", that means you're not looking in the right place.

1 0
Score : 1033

So for those of you who think Rosal is not dead, Why have I not had a kolo in 4 days? I mean I used to get 10-20 a day now I have gotten zero in 4 days. I think you guys are in your little guilds and doing your own little thing but neglecting to mention the fact that outside your safe zone of friends there is literally no body playing the game. I transferred my god damn dragoturkey in bonta bank last night and it didn't get picked up. Thats how dead this server is. Zero xp groups, zero /r and /b.

And aside from this topic which 9 people replied to, there hasn't been a post here since april. April. You guys are in serious denial its amazing. Calling it a constant circle jerk. Hey douche nozzle, its Sunday afternoon and there is zero posts in the trading and recruitment channels. Go circle jerk with your guild mates because you're the last ones left.

So enough of your hysteria conspiracy theory, I can't even find an xp group. Its a fact, there is no one to play with.

I mean seriously, I would have a better chance of meeting a hot girl on craigslist than finding a kolo or xp group today LOL

0 -1
Score : 22023

I'd like to add: it depends on the time you log-in, also. Try switching the time up if you can... Else wise try making a new account on a new server to test the waters. If it's more friendly to your time zone... Then go and transfer a character...

Edit: Try the village zaap, Astrub zaap, Frigost zaap--Etc.

-Cato

0 0
ZeusOTC|2016-06-05 20:43:31
So for those of you who think Rosal is not dead, Why have I not had a kolo in 4 days? I mean I used to get 10-20 a day now I have gotten zero in 4 days. I think you guys are in your little guilds and doing your own little thing but neglecting to mention the fact that outside your safe zone of friends there is literally no body playing the game. I transferred my god damn dragoturkey in bonta bank last night and it didn't get picked up. Thats how dead this server is. Zero xp groups, zero /r and /b.

And aside from this topic which 9 people replied to, there hasn't been a post here since april. April. You guys are in serious denial its amazing. Calling it a constant circle jerk. Hey douche nozzle, its Sunday afternoon and there is zero posts in the trading and recruitment channels. Go circle jerk with your guild mates because you're the last ones left.

So enough of your hysteria conspiracy theory, I can't even find an xp group. Its a fact, there is no one to play with.

I mean seriously, I would have a better chance of meeting a hot girl on craigslist than finding a kolo or xp group today LOL
Well since you want to get an attitude I guess I will as well:
1) we get it, you are pissed off, but instead of acting like a child you can do 1 of 3 things;
- Change servers
- Make the best of the situation you are in
- As a drastic measure you can always quit playing

2) There is no one to play with? This information is false, because if you look at my previous reply I stated that I would play with you when I get on

3) Just because you are having a bad experience doesn't mean you need to bad mouth the people that are replying to you and trying the help. If you act this way in the game, then I am not surprised for the reason why you can't find someone to play with

4) Join a guild, with an Alliance, people normally talk in that chat

5) You are level 169... There are barely any people your level that are doing Kolo... So I don't know why you are wanting to in the first place and like I said in my previous reply FIND YOURSELF A KOLO GROUP AND YOU WILL GET KOLO FIGHTS MORE FREQUENTLY..

Also how do you expect people to help you if you won't help yourself first, and instead you just sit back and complain? If you have a problem fix it, if you can't fix it then try to make the best of it... But do not get pissed at the people that are trying to help and that are replying to you.
0 0

I would also add: join multiple guilds if you run several accounts. You will find at least 1 or two active ones out of the 4 or 6 clans you might find yourself in. This is a big one--But not necessary.

0 0
Score : 2618

Literally dead? I do not think it means what you think it means.

It's all about the timing.. and your attitude. In my opinion, it sounds like you'd be unhappy no matter where you are, if I may say so.
Finally, about this forum. It's really inactive, but mainly because most of us on Rosal use ImpsVillage.

edit: Right after I posted this, I logged in to check out what people were up to. The very first fight I spectated was a Kolossium fight..for lvl 200s. Just to support what others have said, it's mainly for people at endgame, and that's going to be true on any server.

1 0
Score : 3243

It is a bit disappointing for me too, as I've been on this server for years and loved the large community. Now it's hard to even sell my items sad I rarely have over 1-2 million kamas because nobody buys anything on the market (at low-mid levels where most of my characters are). I have 20 characters on the server and it would unfortunately be crazy expensive to transfer them all, but I really enjoy Kolo sad

I get that Rosal has nice communities within it, but as someone who isn't in any of those communities it seems pretty exclusive.

0 0

@ Mongoose : Well, glad there will be that inter-server Kolo thing happening. biggrin

0 0
Score : 2743
86400|2016-06-06 02:06:19
ZeusOTC|2016-06-05 20:43:31

Well since you want to get an attitude I guess I will as well:
1) we get it, you are pissed off, but instead of acting like a child you can do 1 of 3 things;
- Change servers
- Make the best of the situation you are in
- As a drastic measure you can always quit playing

2) There is no one to play with? This information is false, because if you look at my previous reply I stated that I would play with you when I get on

3) Just because you are having a bad experience doesn't mean you need to bad mouth the people that are replying to you and trying the help. If you act this way in the game, then I am not surprised for the reason why you can't find someone to play with

4) Join a guild, with an Alliance, people normally talk in that chat

5) You are level 169... There are barely any people your level that are doing Kolo... So I don't know why you are wanting to in the first place and like I said in my previous reply FIND YOURSELF A KOLO GROUP AND YOU WILL GET KOLO FIGHTS MORE FREQUENTLY..

Also how do you expect people to help you if you won't help yourself first, and instead you just sit back and complain? If you have a problem fix it, if you can't fix it then try to make the best of it... But do not get pissed at the people that are trying to help and that are replying to you.
Better a crowd server that is great for old and NEW PLAYERS to even find a group and help them hunting and kolo ect. For him having a bad mouth, he have the right to do that. You know why?, Because this game is messed up now. If you think there is nothing wrong with the game than you must be really blind..
0 0

Let us not forget the Discord text and voice chat. That has potential of lining up new and old friends to game with/keep busy with.

0 0
Score : 2

We can Survive , We can do it We can , the most important here is the echonomyst

0 0
Respond to this thread