FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Anbu Shinigami

By Chromoz August 05, 2010, 20:38:36

-This guild is very active!

-The leader and other members are very kind and generous.

-If you help the guild, the guild helps you! The higher members helped me gather my entire White Rat Set in one day! Although, I've been in for over a month and I've donated XP

-Minimum XP give is set to 1% at all times, although you can ask to give more if you'd like! Not preferred for lower levels

-Regular Frigost XP hunts to help level members! When the higher ups are not busy, they help level those who are 50+ in Frigost! Come prepared with full wisdom equipment!

-Not a set level requirement. Average level is over 100. Preferrably level 50-60.

-Only English in the guild chat!

-Do not beg in guild chat please! (Refer to line 3)

-Do not be rude! C'mon! Seriously?! If we give you a home, don't insult us!

-This guild has been around for some time. We treat each other like family. We want some new brothers and sisters so join us! biggrin

-Send a private chat to:

Kaze-Evolution (Guild Leader)
Kaargh (OR) Penarrdun (Co-Guild Leader)
--For an invite!

(I am no longer in this guild. You can contact the above mentioned people to join if you wish to do so. I will leave this post for now to see if any other member of the guild will decide to use this for them self, if not I'll delete it at a later date.)
Thanks for taking the time to read my thread! You can check out my forums profile if you'd like for a little more info. on yours truly, or leave a post!

Can't wait to see you in-game!

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 1499

Sounds like a really good guild. I hope to join! Prepare to receive
pm from lv 56 chance eni The-Paladinn wink

0 0
Score : 302

Deleted because I am no longer in this guild and no longer have the same feelings that were once there. If any other member of the guild wants to pick this thread to use it .. fine.

0 0
Score : 1800

Yes, the guild has recently hit level 41 and is already around 25% to level 42.

We own 4 houses. No paddocks currently, but as my mom just stated, shes trying to get one very soon.

The whole plan of the guild is to get some loyal players to make new friends and to eventually become a higher level guild. Also, we are trying to recruit many more and help get our members to level 100+!! At that point, everyone can donate more, help kill monsters easier, and make money for themselves too!

The guild has been around for almost two years. There have been a few occassions over a year ago that would normally crush a guild into extinction, but we are strong and loyal players and we're still here! We have many high levels from around the world and can help with those who aren't so good with speaking English.

Age isn't an issue until you make it an issue. The youngest member I can recall ever joining the guild was 12 years old. He lasted a few days because he was constantly harassing other members and letting guild-mates die in fights. This is unacceptable. Like I mentioned in the original post, don't insult us! This is a great guild and showing disrespect is just uncalled for!

I can't tell you that you'll love this guild as much as the other 40 members do.. so you'll have to join and see for yourself!!!

0 0
Score : 2

As a recent member of this guild I can confirm its absolutely fantastic. By far the best guild i've ever been in on dofus! smile

0 0
Score : 3304

50% to level 42 biggrin

0 0

Our leader, Kaze-Evolution, has stated that he would like members at least of level 80 to join. I was unaware that there was a level-limit. When I joined 2 months ago, there was no limit. About a month ago, Kaze-Evolution stated wanting only 60+ and just now he said 80+

If it were up to me, I would recruit everybody. Note: Those who recently joined below level 60-80 are super lucky for getting in like that considering the level req. But I got you in smile

Thanks for the comment, Coleman91, it definitely is a great guild!

-Xezus-

0 0

wow i guess im gonna get kicked soon?

0 0
pascalsauvage|2010-08-30 18:59:00
wow i guess im gonna get kicked soon?

No, pascalsauvage, you're fine! smile

-Xezus-
0 0

Information from me is no longer important. If you have any questions contact a member of the guild.

0 0
Score : 36

Hi, its been a long time since I've been on dofus. But I'm OldSpiced if you remember the higher lvl Enutrof, I'm thinking about getting back into dofus, but am wondering exactly who is still online, and if it has transfered to Rosal on Dofus 2.0

0 0
Score : 288

sounds like a nice guild... i will love to join when i hit lev 80 smile

0 0

I'm not really sure about the whole transferring part. I started playing again and everything was up to date. (The new graphics and everything)
Is that what you meant?

Anyway, Kaze-Evolution is still the leader. His wife still plays. Kaargh, and his characters. Brumall. Me, my mom. Somm.

Kaze got hacked recently so he might possibly quit if he doesn't get some things back.
Sucks.. I know sad

-Xezus-

0 0

what!?! Will he hand the guild over to someone else or delete it? Although on the character pages it shows he has good equipment on...

0 0
Score : 618

I am in this guild and an exception was made for the people are very nice and helpful. Especially Cherokee she is helping me get my new set together for when i get lvl 83. When i joined i was lvl 52 and they have helped me get all the way to lvl 76 and for that i thank them sooo much. This is really a great guild and i thought he change the lvl requirement to 60 if i recall correctly. biggrin

0 0

Just wanted to update that I'm not in this guild anymore! I had to leave for personal reasons. I've started my on lil guild and am very happy with it. Anbu is a a great guild in its own rights. I wish them nothing but success and happiness!! biggrin As Xezus was recently kicked reasons left unsaid (and will remain unsaid) - you can still contact the other mentioned members if you wish to join Anbu.

As far as I'm concerned this thread can be closed.

Thanks,
~ Pix

0 0
Score : 310

I'd like to join. I have a level 62 cha panda and my 37 agi iop biggrin

I'd hope you invite me (If your awesome guild isn't full yet)
Panda-bombings
Gumbywarrior

0 0
Score : 58

Hi I am a level 52 Sadida and was wandering if I could join into your guild? My in game name is Learned-Man. I hope you let me join smile

0 0
Respond to this thread