FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guild] Dofus Militia *update*

By Awcurzon February 05, 2011, 04:53:18
Guild: Dofus Militia
[/u]

Leader: Onfadingluck (Me), level 139 enu. I've been the leader of Dofus Militia the whole year and a half its been around! Always have been always will be.

Second in Command: We currently have 2 SiCs, Mia level 148 feca, and Homiep level 134 cra. Both are very kind, active, and helpful!

Information: Currently, Dofus Militia is a level 36 guild (about to hit 37) with 75 active members. I know that is only 1 member from being the max but we are starting to gather various xp souls to help level up the guild. The average level is 110 and we accept most players level 60-70+. We have multiple crafters that are more than happy to help out with whatever you need. I know for a fact we have all of the main equipment magers. I am a 100 costumagus and a 100 shoemagus, and Homiep and Krizmn are 100 jewelermage! (If any guild member reads this and would like to post their profession please feel free!)

About the Community: Dofus Militia is a very laid back kind of guild. We don't force xp donations but greatly appreciate them if you'd like to help out. I love to help all the members out with whatever is needed and I know multiple others are very helpful too. We have done multiple guild contests and events in the past and are planning more for the future! Also we have soul nights weekly during which teams are formed to do any souls the members have collected over the week. We normally have a big mix of xp and drop souls! Overall we are fun and helpful guild!

[u]Requirements/Rules
: As I said above we are a pretty relaxed guild. However there are some general rules everyone should know about:
  1. Please, Please, Please do NOT ask for leeches. It's very annoying and we'd all be glad to let any of the guild members come to hunts or dung runs in their wis sets. We do lots of frig also so there's no need to beg and whine for leeches.
  2. Please be kind to the other members. It's alright to have fun and talk about whatever but don't be out-right rude.
  3.  Finally have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions!Thanks for reading, and if you are interested in joining please leave a comment below or pm Onfadingluck, Mia, or Homiep in game. Thanks!!
--Fade--

**Update** Guild level 37
0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 3

Hey~ I'm a p2p level 42 ecaflip and I know you said most people from level 60-70+ but I wanted to join. I level up fairly quick though. Could I join? Also, how do you get your picture thing to be your character and level and all?

0 0
Score : 283

Well for your first question, sure why not x) we can help yah level up.

And for ur second question you need to log in to forums or dofus main website. then click manage acc. then click the forum tab and select your avatar. (at least i think thats correct)

Pm this char or Onfadeglyphs in game and ill send yah an invite!

0 0

I feel like an Idiot..... Im in Rosal... CRAP I wasnt paying attention.

0 0

I would love to join as soon as I level up. I literally just started my first character last night, a strength Iop.

0 0
Score : 525

I think I might have killed your perc a few times. >> my bad

0 0
Score : 283

Hah sorry that I haven't replied guys. Been busy with other things. But yeah asaks you have like twice x) Its all good though.

Fragger we'd love to have yah once you lvl up! ^^

0 0
Score : 4

0 0
Score : 409

-Guild Update-

Lvl 49
4 Paddocks
3 Houses

Recruiting friendly players level 90+

Lower levels are welcome in our Academy!

0 0
Respond to this thread