FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Thank you ankama for wasting 1.4mk

By coinartist - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 03, 2011, 23:41:53

Servers dont even say theyre down but something is amiss with Solar I got dc'd and now when I try to login it just highlights the play button and wont let me on, same thing happened to my teammates in the SO soul I was in. looks like my money is well spent to a bot infested giltchy accident prone game. things really have changed in the year and a half I was gone eh. compensation please, or I'll take my business elsewhere.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 535

mee too i cant loggin

0 0
Score : 286

Same. It seems to be only solar because I have logged successfully on to other servers

0 0
Score : 1758

It would seem this problem has been around since yesterday, just didn't occur on Solar until now.

[Tsoariveth]|2011-03-02 23:12:04
From a dev on the French forum:

Click here
Problèmes de connexion (03/02/2011) Bonjour,

Depuis 22h45, nous rencontrons quelques difficultés avec le serveur de connexion.

Notre équipe technique travaille actuellement à la résolution de ce problème.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gène occasionnée.

Translation:

Connection problems March 02, 2011

Hi,

Starting at 10:45 GMT+1 we are having some difficulties with our login server.

Our technical team is working on solving this problem.

We apologize for the problem.
0 0
Score : 308

Same here. Can't log any of my p2p accounts. Second day in a row this has happened and it always happens when I'm in a fight. They need to fix it asap.

0 0
Score : 513

This happened to me to right when I started my ougaa souls run , now I can't get on, nice waste of my kamas and $

0 0
Score : 15688

Some explanation from the devs would be nice. I didn't see any update or status info (in English) at least about the server being down.

0 0
Score : 12

Yeah!! Same thing is happening to me.....Ankama says the Solar Server is up but I can't connect. Uninstalled and reloaded Dofus 2.0 however nothing changed and can't get past Server selection screen after login.

Sure wish Ankama had a better way of addressing 'CLIENT SERVICE' rather then complaining here ... not sure they even read this stuff.

ph34r

0 0
Score : 283

Yeah i logged on to my rosal account just fine an hour ago.. Makes me mad that it seems like its just solar...

0 0
Score : 76

GR8 i wost a pink dragoone (360 gp) alot more presents and couple of MK.Ether compensation (restoration the best option) or as I said in my topic 1-2 more bugs and you will see the back of a loyal 2 acc subscriber .... my dad goes nuts about that pink.

rockinghorse|2011-03-04 02:13:35
Yeah!! Same thing is happening to me.....Ankama says the Solar Server is up but I can't connect. Uninstalled and reloaded Dofus 2.0 however nothing changed and can't get past Server selection screen after login.

Sure wish Ankama had a better way of addressing 'CLIENT SERVICE' rather then complaining here ... not sure they even read this stuff.

ph34r
100% that no mods/admins/support reads this...they should make a letter sending servece...a dumb stupid game like Club Penguin got a non-automatic letter replying service...100% of letters get reply only Dofus got no lettter sending service .... lol we need somewhere to complain

P.S: 03 March 2011 à 20:39:54, Burnin-cat gained a level and is now level 117.(my activity in my acc) now im 116 its 04 March 2011 12:06 min (THIS DEF IS A ROLLBACK we want everythin (or most stuff) restorred...or atleast a compensation)
0 0
Score : 7871
coinartist|2011-03-04 05:50:49
im just glad they could tell the french population and shit on the english again, im gonna be so happy to see cherche groupe bastards running around with their wisdom candies while i pissed my $ and kamas away for shitty service. man the fuck up ankama staff and let your other communities know that your taking a dump on us that way we can stop subscribing and go to a game with a real staff, you guys dont even have a contact line/service and ive been playing this game off and on for what 6years now. im sure you make enough money now with the orgrines system lets see some real progress shall we? if a half ass american company like blizzard can do it im sure you can too.
What exactly is stopping you? Do you need some sort of confirmation from Ankama to leave if you are not happy with them?

atanasky|2011-03-04 10:50:55
GR8 i wost a pink dragoone (360 gp) alot more presents and couple of MK.Ether compensation (restoration the best option) or as I said in my topic 1-2 more bugs and you will see the back of a loyal 2 acc subscriber .... my dad goes nuts about that pink.

rockinghorse|2011-03-04 02:13:35

ph34r
100% that no mods/admins/support reads this...they should make a letter sending servece...a dumb stupid game like Club Penguin got a non-automatic letter replying service...100% of letters get reply only Dofus got no lettter sending service .... lol we need somewhere to complain

P.S: 03 March 2011 à 20:39:54, Burnin-cat gained a level and is now level 117.(my activity in my acc) now im 116 its 04 March 2011 12:06 min (THIS DEF IS A ROLLBACK we want everythin (or most stuff) restorred...or atleast a compensation)
The whole idea behind a rollback is that everything past the last backup-point gets wiped away. There is no restoration of those items as there is no save of them. Compensation will most likely be candies (if there is any).
0 0
Respond to this thread