By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Giant Kralove Sucker Shortage

By rpzz November 26, 2016, 18:38:43

I'm hurting here. I highly doubt we'll ever see the chance of opening the gate to Kralove. Is there a way to make it available outside going in the gate? Like maybe a monster mash!!! That'd be cool xD

But honestly, we need some of those kralove suckers. I feel left out, how am I going to make the new impossible Inky Vial now?

If anyone on Solar has a few (3) of those suckers, I would like to purchase them off of you.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 941

Oh well, oh well...

Not that I play on Solar, but if it's going about Inky Veil I want to say something real quick. Those drops shouldn't be too painful to find (I know this really sounds ignorant). But have you already looked at the recipe and the Fish Juice? It's so hard to craft this should be your main concern, not that I'm saying that the suckers are easy to get, or is a ''nothing''. But keep in mind even if you have those suckers, that Fish Juice is going to be hard to find/grind.

This was not meant to dig you right into the ground, but the Fish Juice is really worth mentioning, it isn't cheap at all, and it isn't easy to get at all.

0 0
Score : 824
Dieene|2016-11-26 19:03:37
Oh well, oh well...

Not that I play on Solar, but if it's going about Inky Veil I want to say something real quick. Those drops shouldn't be too painful to find (I know this really sounds ignorant). But have you already looked at the recipe and the Fish Juice? It's so hard to craft this should be your main concern, not that I'm saying that the suckers are easy to get, or is a ''nothing''. But keep in mind even if you have those suckers, that Fish Juice is going to be hard to find/grind.

This was not meant to dig you right into the ground, but the Fish Juice is really worth mentioning, it isn't cheap at all, and it isn't easy to get at all.
Oh no, you're right. The fish juice is an extreme grind for just 1 cape. Although, I am not actually looking to craft the Inky Vial. I figured if one actually did and got to the point in needing some suckers then they'd be screwed on Solar. Also, those suckers are in more recipes than just Inky Vial, which is why I'm shouting out this bad game design for low populated servers.

Still looking for x3 Giant Kralove Suckers
0 0
Score : 3131

I've never tried the Kralove but I have characters on Solar. What exactly is needed to open the gate?

0 0
Score : 824
Paxifix|2016-11-26 20:08:38
I've never tried the Kralove but I have characters on Solar. What exactly is needed to open the gate?
I've only done it once, back when it was poppin on Solar. I believe it takes every 1 of every male 'and' female of each profession to stand on tiles that lay thru-out dofus world, The World of Twelve.

Did I do that right? xD

It has several Mopy Kings inside. Not to say its not achievable. But I'm sure not going be able to. But would gladly participate in one if we do happen to try.
0 0
Score : 7463

It requires 2 male and 2 female characters of every original class (Rogues, Masques, Foggers, Elios and Huppers not required) to assemble between four different rooms throughout Otomai Island. If you need to run the dungeon, I would try pming various guild leaders and setting a date for some weekend in December, when people begin to go on break from school.
It's absolutely doable on Solar, it's just a matter of picking a good time and having some days to get everyone ready/informed.

0 0
Score : 3131

Yes, I think it would be very good to organize an opening on a December weekend. I would be happy to summon a few characters to that if I have time.

0 0
Respond to this thread