FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guild]- Elementis Regamus Proelium

By VoidofSouls April 14, 2010, 13:20:28
Reactions 31
Score : 145

I have a character that I want to join Elementis Regamus Proelium with, but I have been trying to get in touch with Primerib, but unforunately at every attempt, you are not online.

What timezone is this guild based in, because I am at the centre of Greenwich Mean Time, and it's just one hour behind Dofus time.

Please send me a PM on the forum, to help me with my screening and assist me with the joining procedure.

0 0
Score : 4764

Alrighty! Last I checked, Average Guild Level is 56. Members still fluctuate, but we have several who have never left. I now have two Officers other than Danteswrath and myself. I also now have a Breeder. She and I are working on getting better Breeding Items put in the paddock.

As for Breeder:
1) I have given them my trust and as such, I will monitor the workings personally so as to prevent mishaps.
2) The Breeder and I already discussed this entire notice I'm posting and she already knows what I expect.
3) Since the Breeder will be doing the real work, they keep two of the Dragoturkey's born and the Guild gets 1. Basically, 1/3 go to the Guild and the Officers and I will discuss how they will be handed out/sold.
4) If you do not want the Breeder to mess with your Mount, either post here or message an Officer in game and we will notify the Breeder.
5) The Breeder, Second in Command, and I are the main ones to change out Breeding Items and to take out and level Mounts for Breeding.
6) I have had a long discussion with our Breeder about everything I expect and what I will not tolerate, so the other members of the Guild should not try to set more parameters.
7) As stated previously, the Breeder is treated as an Officer in the sense of a screening process given. Guild members are NOT to bash the Breeder or in any way attempt to harrass or impair their duties.
8) I reserve the right to remove/add Breeders and I will be monitoring. This was just to inform the Guild and Potention Guild members about the establishment of our Breeding Program and to set some guidelines.

*Note: I may recruit more Officers for other times that may not be covered. Applications are still done through this topic and I will be the judge of Potential Officers. Also, I will still not tolerate bashing of my Officers or decisions handed down in the Guild. I will listen to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but nothing else. I am doing the best I can as a Leader and I don't need a lot of hassle about my policies/decisions.

**Julie-Suki: I have sent you a message on the forums and am awaiting your reply. I have not forgotten about you.

0 0
Score : 797

Hey, im usually on at 23:00.

0 0

Okay, been a while since I posted on my own guild thread here.

One of my Officers had to leave due to conflicting interests of the multiple guilds they were in, so that leaves a vacant spot in the guild. Also, now that I'm working from 2pm-10pm Pacific Time, I need more Officers to fill in some gaps where I am no longer on. With the one vacancy from the person leaving, and my need for others to help with my inactive periods, I am recruiting three more Officers. The same procedure for acceptance still applies: Post here why you think you would be a good Officer for my guild, message me on the forums, or message me in game when you can catch me on. I hope to fill these slots soon

Applications start again after my post.

0 0
Score : 2

whats yur highes lvl and avg lvl im whilling to join any guild thats active im a 122 sram pm in game char name is Ragriz hope to hear from ya biggrin

0 0

Okay, I went and edited a few of my posts here to coincide with new happenings in the guild. We are now level 20 and our average level is 56. Since the 2.0 migration, our paddock was upgraded to holding 18 mounts/breeding items. It is still in the areas surrounding Brakmar which makes it impossible for Bontarians to use a Paddock Potion to get to. I do plan to get a second paddock in the near future and I hope to have it in Neutral territory for ease of access.

Our Second in Command is level 100 now and several of our guild members are 60+ now. I have not added any new requirements to our recruiting standards. I've messaged those here on the forums who have applied to the guild and have not received any replies back.

I am still looking for 2 Officers to fill some vacancies we have for times I am not on. Feel free to post your application here or message me on these forums.

For my last thoughts in this post, I would like to thank our Breeder for her hard work with the Public Paddocks since I have been a bit less than helpful so far with breeding items for our paddock. I'm attempting to remedy this by leveling my Handyman. She has been diligently working to mature several mounts as well as breed them for the guild. Again, thank you.

0 0
Score : 929

Hello, I am interested in joining this guild smile

I am a level 100 Eni named 'Saveyourbreath'

Thanks smile.

0 0

Okay all, I'm back from my little 18 day sabatical. I can now start inviting members again. Any persons wishing to join, just drop a message here or in my Inbox.

0 0
Score : 261

Fking-Diva. Please and thank you. <3 I'll try to message you in-game, but I'm absent-minded so feel free to PM me if I forget to.

0 0
Trapsnare|2010-07-23 19:32:00
Fking-Diva. Please and thank you. <3 I'll try to message you in-game, but I'm absent-minded so feel free to PM me if I forget to.

I'll be on later tonight. I'll message you then.
0 0

Okay, it seems that me going on a break for about 18 days must have been too long. The guild has pretty much fallen to pieces. Most of the people left and very few still in the guild are active anymore. That being said, I am disbanding this guild. I will be gone for 4 days starting today. Upon my return, I will be selling off the 2 paddocks I bought and removing everybody from the guild. I will not have this guild be one of those that sits on paddocks while not being active. I will also be leaving. Danteswrath and I will be moving on to another guild that I have been invited to for a while now. I have asked if our Breeder can accompany us since she has worked hard on her mounts. I have been given that okay as well.

Marle, if you read this, I will get you invited into the new guild. It already has a paddock and our 2 paddocks are being bought up by that guild as well. I will be making this transition happen upon my return 4 days from now.

Yes, this is a little unfair to those still in the guild, but it seems this guild was going under anyway. I was not able to get enough Officers to cover the times that I was gone, and those that I did have couldn't keep the guild together while I was gone for 18 days.

Sorry to those who had wished to remain in the guild and to those that wanted us to thrive. I put in over 1 million xp myself into the guild to get it to 20, but that kind of dedication just wasn't enough. Hope to see you all find new guilds that will live on.

0 0
Score : 62
VoidofSouls|2010-08-05 10:04:00
Okay, it seems that me going on a break for about 18 days must have been too long. The guild has pretty much fallen to pieces. Most of the people left and very few still in the guild are active anymore. That being said, I am disbanding this guild. I will be gone for 4 days starting today. Upon my return, I will be selling off the 2 paddocks I bought and removing everybody from the guild. I will not have this guild be one of those that sits on paddocks while not being active. I will also be leaving. Danteswrath and I will be moving on to another guild that I have been invited to for a while now. I have asked if our Breeder can accompany us since she has worked hard on her mounts. I have been given that okay as well.

Marle, if you read this, I will get you invited into the new guild. It already has a paddock and our 2 paddocks are being bought up by that guild as well. I will be making this transition happen upon my return 4 days from now.

Yes, this is a little unfair to those still in the guild, but it seems this guild was going under anyway. I was not able to get enough Officers to cover the times that I was gone, and those that I did have couldn't keep the guild together while I was gone for 18 days.

Sorry to those who had wished to remain in the guild and to those that wanted us to thrive. I put in over 1 million xp myself into the guild to get it to 20, but that kind of dedication just wasn't enough. Hope to see you all find new guilds that will live on.

What a shame..i'd love to see the guild start anew and manage to keep what we've earned but if you'd rather merge it's your call i guess. I'll take that invite and follow you to your new guild when you're ready. Not sure whats happening of my breeder rank however, i don't mind losing it. (Been quite busy myself actually..) Anyways, if you need me i get emails whenever you PM and will respond asap so feel free to use that.
0 0
Respond to this thread