By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus Class Icons version 2.0

By Verdant - SUBSCRIBER - May 06, 2006, 03:15:59

A while ago, I made a few logo sets for Dofus. Today, I updated the Class Icon set. The set contains all of the class logos, two Dofus logos, the four alignment logos, the three alignment wings (slight spoiler), and the three alignment guild/friend list faces.

Preview:

.sit file for mac: http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/812548(..)
.zip file for windows: http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/812547(..)

Edit on January 5th, 2008: Updated links - got a new host, hopefully it won't have to be updated all the time. smile

Enjoy in good health!

=Wish=
0 0
Reactions 39
Score : 2783

Heh. Neat.

I've seen the Seriane wings before though. Brakmar wings look coolest of all though... but the top level of Bonta has a halo!

Are they used for programs and stuff or mouse cursors (idea)?

Just noticed... you didn't use the top level of all the wings. I guess you wouldn't be able to put the word DOFUS inside em all then though...

0 0
Score : 3328

Very nice.

0 0
Score : 9710
Citation
Just noticed... you didn't use the top level of all the wings. I guess you wouldn't be able to put the word DOFUS inside em all then though...

Well, I was being slightly lazy with those wings. They are the former "highest level wings" that you were once able to get by leveling your alignment.

The Brak wings are difficult to edit, because they have an error in the sprite when viewed with my player. I have to go in and color in the wings by hand. So.... rather than do that again, I used the one I already had. wink

=Wish=
0 0
Score : 2783

I think I saw the top level of every wing type somewhere...

Hold on, let me go and see.

EDIT: Nope, no such luck.

0 0

I've seen it. The image isn't large enough, and the quality is too low to make a really pretty icon. I need the nice sharp vector original. wink

=Wish=

0 0
Score : 21875

friendishly bump

0 0
Score : 106

i saw the original icons and they were cool.

I guess these are better smile

0 0
Score : 409

i tried both links and neither work. could someone post new links, please?

i could really use the mac ones.

0 0
Score : 3644

the links says: sry the file u requested is not available sad

0 0
Score : 409

bump?

wishdragon, could you repost them someplace, please?

0 0

Links are updated. smile

Hope you like them. smile

=Wish=

0 0
Score : 1695

please who is Sariene ? smile thx smile

0 0
Score : 215

Seriane is a player-run alignment. I think it's only available on one server...? I don't know...
Anyway, I like the Iop badge best out of the classes (Not because I am an Iop... I'm not one!) and , I like the Bonta wings. =D Heh
Meow Moew

0 0
Score : 2364

a treasure chest could go for a enutrof logo,considering thats its main speciality,to hunt treasures winkbiggrin

0 0
Score : 1258

the links no longer work... please update them!

0 0
Score : 34

How did u add a picture

because i tryed to do that last night with screen shot of my problem but couldnt do it

IS that from ur hard drive ??

0 0
Score : 186

please update link D:

0 0

Someone requested them, so the links are updated. smile

=Wish=

0 0
Score : 72

I've always wondered what the faces and the wings are for...Thanks for showin me
[/u][u]===''

[code][/indent]

[code][/code]

[indent][/code]

0 0
Respond to this thread