FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dungeon commentary videos [Updated 2020]

By ThaSilentG - SUBSCRIBER - January 02, 2012, 13:34:00
Hello Everyone

I am proud to announce you Narrated Dofus Videos.
On YouTube are hardly any narrated videos, this means with commentary.
I'll explain how it works and will give as much tips as possible in order to safely and win the fight.

I will do a lot dungeons and maybe some walk-troughs videos in between.
I (Realmage, Tutorials; Located on the Echo server ) will narrate all videos and record them and upload it with HD 60FPS to YouTube.
English is not my mother language, so you will hear this. I am Dutch.

In the past I already recorded videos and narrated them, back when Frigost was released. For a nostalgia boost, feel free to check them down below in this post. I will re-do them eventually and with up to date info. Keep in mind that it's basically just easier now. Old videos still count but were a bit more hardcore.

A bit of an explanation first about the 2020 videos. I wanted to show how to do the dungs and what moves you can expect. It's hard for the first few dungeons as not much happens, but ill try to make it entertaining for you. Also, I created a new character for this named : Tutorials. (it was available, i know right??) 

So I will level it all up, make more videos on that as well. 
I will use it for dungeons, leveling guides, profession guides, maging guides and breeding.
I created this char so I could present a realistic view.(cant see me do Kardorim crypt and one hit killing him right??) Eventually for the end game dungeons ill probably hop my main character on it because then it does not matter.

Click the names below to visit the video. Feel free to subscribe if you want to.

:--New videos uploaded in 2020--:
Kardorim's Crypt

The Famished Sunflower's Barn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:--Still relevant videos worth watching--:

:--The Kamas Making Guide--: (Outdated but still works as a charm.)
Click here to be linked to the video

:--Returning to the game(Back to the game)--: (Outdated but still works as a charm.)

:-- Anti-Bored guide --: (Outdated but still works as a charm.)

:--How to get to the top of the canopy tree in Otomai island --: 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:--The Frigost Island Dungeons--:

:--The Royal Mastogob Dungeon--: (new one will be uploaded in time. This is outdated.)

:--The Royal Pingwin Dungeon--: (new one will be uploaded in time. This is outdated.)

:--The Wreck of the Hesperus/Buck Anear Dungeon--: (new one will be uploaded in time. This is outdated.)

:--Screenshots of The Buck Anear Dungeon--: (old screenshots for nostalgia's sake.)
Screenshot 1
So proud when we did in 6 turns :
Screenshot 2
So amazed when we had 4 turns :
Screenshot 3
aaand cant top 2 turns! :
Screenshot 4

:--The Obsidemon's Hypogeum Dungeon--: (new one will be uploaded in time. This is outdated.)

:--Tengu Snowfoux Dungeon--: (new one will be uploaded in time. This is outdated.)

:--The Korriander's Lair Dungeon--: (new one will be uploaded in time. This is outdated.)

:--The Tengu And Fuji/Tenfuji Dungeon--: (new one will be uploaded in time. This is outdated.)

:--The Kolosso's Carverns Dungeon--: (new one will be uploaded in time. This is outdated.)

:--The Bearbarians Hive Dungeon--: (new one will be uploaded in time. This is outdated.)
Click here to be linked to the video[

:--The Other Dungeons--:
In this bit we do random dungeons that people have asked us to do.
This can be anywhere around the map!

:--The Kimbo's Canopy Dungeon--: 

:--The Ougaa Dungeon--:

:--The Grohlum Dungeon (Sakai Island)--:

3 0
Reactions 21
Score : 1537

Nice to see some actual commentary on the dungeon videos. Most dofus videos I've seen have no sound and I fall asleep before watching them.

I watched your obsidemon. You made it look so easy and I can't get through it with my team yet lol

0 0
Score : 1320

yeah thats why we thought of doing this^^ thanks for your feedback.
Hope you will win the dungeon soon!

0 0
Score : 295

It all seems so well done O: I gotta say nice job! Also what program do you use to record the videos?

0 0
Score : 5163

Your Sister told me about it. Quite suprised. =)

Good job, really like to see one of Kolosso and Bearbarian. biggrin 

0 0
Score : 1486

Wow good run through xD

0 0
Score : 509

awesome smile subscribed wink 

0 0
ColdTherapy|2012-01-08 21:38:11
It all seems so well done O: I gotta say nice job! Also what program do you use to record the videos?
Thanks alot ^^ we are trying our bests, I use Camtasia Studio =)

Tuckers|2012-01-09 00:19:45
Your Sister told me about it. Quite suprised. =)

Good job, really like to see one of Kolosso and Bearbarian. biggrin
Ahhh yeah my sis came in that time and told me about you, and that you needed some stuff. if you came over to Shika we would make you some for a good price smile and we are currently at Kolosso but because of my intern ship and my wifeys school we can only do that dung in weekends. I'm gonna ask to do it this Friday or Saturday

Rosaelie|2012-01-10 06:28:32
Wow good run through xD
Thanks =) hope you enjoyed

Dj-staparik|2012-01-10 20:24:31
awesome smile subscribed wink
Yay subscribersmile you wont be dissapointed! ty

Ok and now on a Side note: I've updated my channel with new skin and layout etc and added a playlist with the dofus videos so its easier to search. We also take requests of dungeons you would like information about. Just comment here and spread the words to your friends=)
0 0
Score : 5163

Actually, I was just joking around. xD

Because you're doing it really good. =)

0 0
Score : 11668

Might be worth adding a sticky to this thread for as long you can keep this updated. smile

0 0
Score : 266

Awsome vids.. smile

and very informative... smile *subscribes*

0 0

Thanks a lot for your feedback, it means a lot to us smile we are going to do Tenfuji tomorrow
So expect a Tenfuj video this week people!!! biggrin

~Team Turq.

0 0
Score : 288

You pros are Op >:O
Lol c:
Seriously that was awesome output.
~Subscribes

0 0

Thanks alot haha
New video peoples^^!!!

This is Tengu AND fuji smile
Click here

Enjoy! ^^

0 0
Score : 1161

I really enjoyed watching all the vids, making me want to do those dungs!
Thanks for making these, it's about time someone got around to it! wink 

0 0
Score : 1537

Got through obsidemon.

The first time I tried I read the wiki, I read this:

"It's best to place Obsidemon and an ally against a wall, then push the ally into a wall. This will cause the Obsidemon to enter the vulnerable state, but it won't receive the damage buff"

So I kept focusing on using that technique and it got me killed. I spent too much time positioning and too little time damaging. Watching your video made me realize that just do the knockback anyway you can then just blitz him with the full team. He'll die fast enough that the damage buffs are not that big a deal.

My biggest challenge in that dungeon was the steam crackler room and just trying to get the steam crackler dead in the obsidemon room. The stupid thing kept buffing obsidemon with +2mp/+100 dmg and I couldn't keep the obsidemon out of my way while dealing with the rest of the mob. Nor could I hit the steam because he stayed behind everything else *sigh*. But either way, got it done.

Looking forward to watching your tengu video and trying to tackle that next. smile

0 0
Score : 261

Woah, I'm really happy to see some type of dofus video that i can understand! Thank you for the great commentaries and gameplays! Keep up the good work!

biggrin 

0 0
RMT|2012-01-22 16:34:33
Got through obsidemon.

The first time I tried I read the wiki, I read this:

"It's best to place Obsidemon and an ally against a wall, then push the ally into a wall. This will cause the Obsidemon to enter the vulnerable state, but it won't receive the damage buff"

So I kept focusing on using that technique and it got me killed. I spent too much time positioning and too little time damaging. Watching your video made me realize that just do the knockback anyway you can then just blitz him with the full team. He'll die fast enough that the damage buffs are not that big a deal.

My biggest challenge in that dungeon was the steam crackler room and just trying to get the steam crackler dead in the obsidemon room. The stupid thing kept buffing obsidemon with +2mp/+100 dmg and I couldn't keep the obsidemon out of my way while dealing with the rest of the mob. Nor could I hit the steam because he stayed behind everything else *sigh*. But either way, got it done.

Looking forward to watching your tengu video and trying to tackle that next. smile
hey hey smile Congratz on winning the dungeon! yeah like i said before steam crackler is really a pain in the butt haha.
the invulnerable deactivation is actually really easy smile pushback will do the trick most of the time biggrin just make sure to know whos right after obsidemon (pandas are usefull, they throw someone next to him and then you use terror). Easy peasy biggrin

Good luck with the Tengu dungeon! make sure to keep maho's away and the yomis. Range steal the yokais and u can kill the rest really easy too
Keep an eye on his summons, if he summons a yokai/yomi. Keep them smile then u can kill the ones in the actual battle
Good luck!

typjjonny|2012-01-22 11:42:24
I really enjoyed watching all the vids, making me want to do those dungs!
Thanks for making these, it's about time someone got around to it! wink
Well i'd say grab your friends and do some runs smile thanks for your commentary. good luck

Radar-Feca|2012-01-22 18:22:32
Woah, I'm really happy to see some type of dofus video that i can understand! Thank you for the great commentaries and gameplays! Keep up the good work!

biggrin

thanks alot^^ we do our bests!. Next is probably Kolosso, but at the moment we are practicing it so it will go flawless and easy for you all

just to post a comment for the mods.. Why did you remove my topic to fan art?
this isnt considered art since its a guide to beat the dungeons for players
dofus players wont go to a fan art to get help. Can you please move it back?
Thank you
0 0
Score : 40

Really nice commentary vids, youre team rock men, i have a question, i play on dutch server Dark Vlad but it really sucks every one does dungs with multi accs and my main is a 152 cra it's hard for me to find a team. what server do you prefer for me Rushu or shika? i like to hunt and do dungs all the time tongue btw i'm dutch too biggrin peace

0 0
calorzenitude|2012-07-09 12:36:22
Really nice commentary vids, youre team rock men, i have a question, i play on dutch server Dark Vlad but it really sucks every one does dungs with multi accs and my main is a 152 cra it's hard for me to find a team. what server do you prefer for me Rushu or shika? i like to hunt and do dungs all the time tongue btw i'm dutch too biggrin peace
Hey mate
I play on the Shika server and thanks for your feedback.
New videos commin up soon, but im kinda dissapointed with the forums that they put me here. no one looks here much for tutorials.
Cheers and have fun on the gametongue

my my my 2 years. I havn't upgraded this properly!!
I've updated my first post and yeah biggrin all new videos are in there

I'm gonna be streaming soon too btw! ( i got slow internet, so it won't be HD but it will be watchable and 1280x720p wink

Click here for my Twitch channel! Don't forget to follow^^

I forgot to add this one video!

Click here 
0 0
Respond to this thread