By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Squibbon's Animal Art

By bladerandsquawkyandstarborg - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 31, 2018, 23:13:36

hello, I am Melissa, and my nickname in the game is Squibbon. I really love the animals in dofus and wakfu and I enjoy transforming into the different kinds of animals, and also playing with my pets and mounts, and I like to name my mounts after my favorite cartoon  characters. I like to make up my own adventures, explore and roleplay, and make my own stories and draw. these are adventures of me as turned into different animals.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 4353

These are so cute and colorful happy It's great to see someone explore the various pets and animals in dofus. Keep it up, can't wait to see more of your stuff!

0 0
Score : 50

I also have a few short funny comics about my adventures and funny antics, and about a bad guy that I made up who tries to capture me but I outsmart him.   

BluSkies|2018-07-31 20:57:54
These are so cute and colorful happy It's great to see someone explore the various pets and animals in dofus. Keep it up, can't wait to see more of your stuff!

thank you so much laugh

0 0
Respond to this thread