FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bread undercutting

By trapper - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 16, 2014, 21:30:25

Hey all,

First, i do not know if this is in the corect place of the forums, so i appologize if it isnt.
I am here to ask fellow rosalanians to make a sort of agreement about undercutting the prices of bread. I had been farming a bit until i had 4k cereal bread, so i went to the market to sell them at the usual price of 30kk per 100, only to see that they have been dropped to 18999 per 100! That is a drop of more than 36%! So i am here to ask you this: Please do not sell your bread so far under the normal market value.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1409

This is natural in a market. I understand your pain and it is very annoying yes..

You must acknowledge that
a) some sellers are very dumb
b) people use market strategies sometimes
c) some people may be running out of sub and really need those kamas

You need to learn that
a) don't rely on one thing to make kamas all the time
b) take advantage of the low price and use/sell them later

0 0
Score : 398

Too bad that with the ammount of bots lately there is no guarantee that the price will rise again...

0 0
Score : 1409
trapper|2014-02-16 23:17:00
Too bad that with the ammount of bots lately there is no guarantee that the price will rise again...
Trust me, it will. People on Rosal are lazy and no one really wants to farm lol, (as in get really rich fast)
the wheat fields are almost never crowded - sometimes other grains are but rarely, not nearly as much as wood or mines.

Just ride it out. It might take a while 1-2 weeks maybe even a month but the price will come back.

FOR INSTANCE:

I use to sell walnut wood x100 for 15-16kk a stack, which was selling nicely.
Then some annoying dude set 100 to 5kk and it was like that for 13-20 days.
I bit my tooth down, and set 20 stacks x100 walnut wood to 20kk per 100 and waited and waited and waited. One day they all sold out at once and no more wood was in the market. BOOM: 400kk made

Now I think the price is down again? I didn't check cuz I don't make kamas that way anymore.

Ride it out.
0 0
Score : 1383

the same goes with most anything, if you wait long enough the resources will bounce back. not to mention people will just randomly buy resources if they are super cheap, i myself am no exclusion i check the lumber and miner markets every few days to see if anyway is WAY down in price and ill buy most of it until it starts getting closeish to original price

0 0
Respond to this thread