FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Strength Ecaflip and update Spells?

By kennyyyy - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 01, 2013, 13:38:17

I took a brake from dofus a long time but i have decided to give it another try. I wanted to give the Ecaflip another go. I noticed that there where some changes made to the Ecaflip class recently. Some of my friends who are still playing Dofus said that the Ecaflip isn't a viable class anymore. First of all, is this true? yes? why? How should build my Ecaflip and why? I know that I'm asking alot from you guys to answer. But any response will be greatly appriciated. Im sorry if my English grammar isn't that great. English is not my primary language. Thanks in advance.

-LifeGamble

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 148
kennyyyy|2013-04-01 13:38:17
I took a brake from dofus a long time but i have decided to give it another try. I wanted to give the Ecaflip another go. I noticed that there where some changes made to the Ecaflip class recently. Some of my friends who are still playing Dofus said that the Ecaflip isn't a viable class anymore. First of all, is this true? yes? why? How should build my Ecaflip and why? I know that I'm asking alot from you guys to answer. But any response will be greatly appriciated. Im sorry if my English grammar isn't that great. English is not my primary language. Thanks in advance.

-LifeGamble

Well, the viability of a class is personal to each. First, I notice that I am not a professional regarding the Ecaflip. However, I will try to help you as best I can and if I make mistakes, so much the better if other correct me. First of all, you can have a look on this topic here, which could be useful. I can not necessarily advise you better than that, because I do not play Ecaflip. Nevertheless, the Ecaflip class remain viable for me, despite of some changes. Regarding the rest, it will be up to you to do your research on how you decide to develop its characteristics.

0 0
Score : 1857
  • Feline Spirit now deals damage diagonally. You must use it every turn from the moment you use it. If you don't, then you will get hit instead and the curse lifted.
  • Reflex now deals air damage in a perpendicular line area of effect at unmodified 1~3 linear range. It also inflicts erosion onto the targets.
  • Playful claw's range is unmodifiable and is 4ap at all levels.
  • Rekop now deals damage all the time but is activated after 1, 2 or 3 turns, not immediately.
  • Claw of Ceangal now deals air damage 1~4 unmodifiable range non-linear. It also puts a curse on the target for one turn that removes 2ap (dodgeable) each time the target is healed.
  • Fate of Ecaflip is now a 1~5 range spell which attracts 4 cells then pushes back 4 cells. It places a curse on the target in that any pushback damage will cause the target to lose 4mp (1 turn, dodgeable) but only once. Any subsequent MP reductions from activating the pushback damage curse will replace the previous MP reduction.
  • Bluff's damage is now reduced and stabilised.
  • Smell now reduces the AP of the affected by 3 and increases the MP by 3. At the start of the caster's next turn, all affected will gain 3AP and lose 3MP. All gains/losses are undodgeable.
  • Kitten now has two spells that can each be cast once a turn. Kitten has enough AP to cast both every turn. First spell deals fixed damage to an enemy at melee range. Second spell heals a fixed amount of health to an ally at 1~3 range unmodifiable.
  • All or Nothing now deals very high water damage to a large area of effect at 0 range unmodifiable. At the start of the caster's next turn, largely heals everybody affected. Costs 2AP to cast.
  • Felintion is now a water steal to enemies. Intelligence healing to allies remains the same.
Strength Ecaflip has lost many of its spells to other builds. All or Nothing, Claw of Ceangal and Felintion. Retained strength spells are: Heads or Tails, Feline Spirit, Playful Claw, Fate of Ecaflip.

And as always, the softcaps favour the strength builds the most. Hope this helped!
0 0
Score : 1354

Actually all or nothing has 2 range, not 0. But other than that you're right.

0 0
Respond to this thread