Ankama Trackers

Cha/Int Sadida Build lvl 181

By edubfr May 26, 2014, 04:47:44

Hello Guys.

This build to a cha/int sad is good? Click here

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 262

Could replace the cape with minotot cape(completely optional though better if you decide to switch to a healing weapon), replace the weapon with a healing one or zoth axe for doll/tear/tear or doll/bush/bush. You don't do enough damage with it to make it worth it's 5 ap cost and sadidas can get locked fairly easily so when you are in weapon range you often won't be able to use it. Also max +range is 6 I think, so you can replace the mount with some other emerald variation.

0 0
Score : 165
holylance|2014-05-26 06:11:54
Could replace the cape with minotot cape(completely optional though better if you decide to switch to a healing weapon), replace the weapon with a healing one or zoth axe for doll/tear/tear or doll/bush/bush. You don't do enough damage with it to make it worth it's 5 ap cost and sadidas can get locked fairly easily so when you are in weapon range you often won't be able to use it. Also max +range is 6 I think, so you can replace the mount with some other emerald variation.
Thx for the answer!

I prefer the mk because of wis and resists.. I switch the weapon for zoth, so my range now is 6 with the same mount..

Healing weapon are situational, right? I already have a eni in my team.
0 0
Score : 1851

Might want to consider lvl up to 189, my friend and I have created a sadi set for my sadi at that lvl.

Click here

Edit: set is more int focused, could switch parts with tot if you want to go int/cha on all parts.

0 0
Score : 165
sti-jun|2014-05-26 17:00:47
Might want to consider lvl up to 189, my friend and I have created a sadi set for my sadi at that lvl.

Click here

Edit: set is more int focused, could switch parts with tot if you want to go int/cha on all parts.
My cousin is lvl 181 and already reset, so i need a 181 build..

But i like your build for 189, thank you for the answer! ^^

edit: 10 ap is not better?
0 0
Score : 1851
edubfr|2014-05-26 20:37:34
sti-jun|2014-05-26 17:00:47

Click here

My cousin is lvl 181 and already reset, so i need a 181 build..

But i like your build for 189, thank you for the answer! ^^

edit: 10 ap is not better?
We didn't really see a reason why, as the main combo with that set will be grass+2x bush fire.
0 0
Respond to this thread