FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is Sadida usefull for end-game?

By Bl00dhound April 04, 2017, 19:00:53

Dear Dofusians,

I like the sadida class but are they usefull in high level dungeons or other pvm activities? I like how they play but the dolls can slow things down a bit...

Cheers and have a great day!

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 611

Yes it is usefull endgame. Im only 150 myself with my cha/int sadi but i have a friend who has a lvl 200 str sadi in his team.

The block and inflated puppet seem to be a little weak in endgame but still usable. If a character is next to a tree while inflated heals he gets 7% of his max hp as bonus heal and that works across the whole map and is stackable wich make the puppet still viable to me.

The dmg is ok from what i see but sadi is not so much about dmg in my eyes. Its the utillity wich makes the class so usefull.
- one of the best if not the best unbewitchment spell ingame.
-u can do a shared dmg setup for one turn wich can be a life saver when facing incoming dmg peaks
against a single target.
-Heavy mp and ap reduction is possible thanks to your puppets. They even let u cheat some achievments where u are normaly not allowed to reduce ap/mp in bossfights since the reduction from the puppet doesnt count.
-Revealing invisible things
-healing
-distracting enemies trough puppets to give your team time to take out the important targets quickly with low risk
-pushing a relative long distance trough groot
-decent aoe abillitys

I dont know there are probaly some more things wich are not in my mind right now but i hope this will help you

0 0
Score : 195

Thank you so much for your reply! I will definitely continue my sadida towards endgame! ^^

0 0

One corection: u cant cheat the achievment where u are not allowed to reduce mp but u can cheat the non ap stealing achievment.

0 0
Score : 1077

As someone who has played a Sadi solo PvM,PvP and in team PvM,PvP. I'm going to be really honest with you, No.

you will be "useful" on your sadi but you won't come close to the fight contribution some other classes can offer at endgame PvM content. Dolls/Trees do not have the hp to grow long enough for them to become viable. A lot of endgame content was designed to become harder if you made the fights last longer. Since you can only cast 1 tree/turn the fight has the be long for a sadi to be effective(after 8 turns/trees you'll start to hit the OP mark but the chance of much trees still being there is nihil).

Endgame your sadi will be very good and very handy in PvP. But its not optimal for PvM just because you will have no use on your summons.
Sidenote: It is one of the more fun classes to play endgame tho.

1 0

A friend of mine just got the end-set for his str sadi and to me it looks very strong dmg wise with the poison.
But still as mentioned before i dont think dmg is the main reason to play sadi. While its true that the puppets tend to be squishy i feel that there is still alot of utility plus smart placed trees and puppets can survive tho. Sadi is also one of the classes where u find lots of solotage videos for high lvl content.

1 0
Score : 432

No, I don't think so. I would always want an enutrof over a sadida when it comes to PvM. They do similar things, but enutrofs are way better at it.

0 0
Score : 97

Ill agree with the fact that Sadida is better in Pvp. But in Pvm, in depends on the classes you have along side the Sadi. I would go with a Zobal if you were worried about dolls surviving. I personally have a Panda, so I can throw dolls away to keep them alive for an extra turn or two. Just ideas....

0 0
BeanyBean|2017-05-26 13:02:29
No, I don't think so. I would always want an enutrof over a sadida when it comes to PvM. They do similar things, but enutrofs are way better at it.

Enu cant heal really or take ap and the sadi unbewitchment is better, revealing invisible is much easier with a sadi aswell plus u cant really block line of sight in a controlled way with enu. Enu cant aoe or hit multiple things with the poison.

They are both good and usefull but not very simular tho
0 0
Score : 2136
-Nightshade-|2017-05-24 14:58:45
As someone who has played a Sadi solo PvM,PvP and in team PvM,PvP. I'm going to be really honest with you, No.

you will be "useful" on your sadi but you won't come close to the fight contribution some other classes can offer at endgame PvM content. Dolls/Trees do not have the hp to grow long enough for them to become viable. A lot of endgame content was designed to become harder if you made the fights last longer. Since you can only cast 1 tree/turn the fight has the be long for a sadi to be effective(after 8 turns/trees you'll start to hit the OP mark but the chance of much trees still being there is nihil).

Endgame your sadi will be very good and very handy in PvP. But its not optimal for PvM just because you will have no use on your summons.
Sidenote: It is one of the more fun classes to play endgame tho.

This, 100%. A lot of endgame enemies make Maddoll a bad play (anti AP steal measures and harsh punishment for attacking )and Ultra Powerful useless (lots of jumping and long range pull). Sacrificial Doll is too slow and Inflatable is too vulnerable.

The main thing I am able to contribute is long range pushes and regular unbewitchment.

Our effectiveness is entirely based on pur teammates 
0 0
Respond to this thread