By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Choosing the right stats

By 15Giliano51 - SUBSCRIBER - May 24, 2019, 15:33:22

Hey all im playing sadida and wanna max it.
I came back after being offline for 2 years so i also need new friends to play with.

But beforei  go off from this thread, what do you think is good to play as sadida now?
i was thinking of a chance/int sadida or omni sadida, i would loke to hear your ideas and also the reason.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : -1

Have u seen the new Sadida spells? https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/classes/10-sadida study them all, I would say agility/chance is the best. This level 85 Sadida did 1k damage to me with sacrificial doll... chance/agility wont get REALLY good until around 120-145, but u can wreak some havoc with tear + Sacrificial doll alone early on. Also, Sadida is much more of a summoner now, I've honestly never beaten a sadida even if they're weak players/have a "bad set" with low stats, and im a sram player. Sadida just has trees everywhere, blocks u from moving, your blocks dodgelock even agility character.. its actually just DUMB. Everytime i pvp a sadida i always end up getting surrounded on all 4 sides by trees and dolls, while i slowly die to poison and sadida heals for LITERALLY 400 hp every turn.. far away in safe distance... its IMPOSSIBLE to beat Sadi. I cant even fear or push dolls away.. cuz they're immovable.. and they all have 600+ hp and 30% resist to all elements gg

1 0
Score : 661

aye, thats why haha the trees are good. i went with chance/strenght.

0 0
Respond to this thread