FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sadida returning player

By narc-- - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - August 06, 2019, 14:14:11

Hi guys,

So I used to play many years ago (when masq was the newest class), and I had a level 199 str sadi.

I purely liked str for the aoe manifold provided. But now with the infected state technically every spell is an AoE (which is awesome).

I sold my account to a friend a while back, so I’ll be starting on a fresh account with no friends or Kamas.

My questions is- what build would be best suited for PvE now? I remember strength was clearly the best option back then, and wondering if it’s still the same?
Is a full chance build viable? I like the mechanic of being able to heal with dolly sacrifice, and the no LoS of Tear.

Would it be better to hybridize now? Since spells automatically level up now.
I’m only level 41 atm, so please advise at what levels I should hybridize or what build to use.

Cheers

2 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1

Bump

0 0
Score : 4

Literally coming back from 2014 and have no idea what to do either. Bump

0 0
Score : 162

So much has changed it seems like a different game entirely, which really sucks for returning players who haven't kept up with the changes and are suddenly faced with a million new things. 

While the 'core' concept of classes are the same, pretty much every class will be completely different from what you remember. Best thing you can do is what you're currently doing starting from scratch/relearning the game step by step.

In terms of building your character early on I'd go for mono-element builds (single element) like cha or str (str will probably be the best choice at a lower lvl) until you reach a higher lvl where you'll have access to more items/spells/stats. 

Would not recommend trying a hybrid build at lvl 41 there's too little options in terms of sets etc and the dmg would be disappointing. Maybe after lvl 170/190+ it would be more viable to try it. If you're subbed you can freely reset you chara points as you see fit which helps for switching to different builds. I'd play around and decide on a build path before you reach endgame though as switching around endgame gear can be pricey. 

0 0
Respond to this thread