By ProteinShake#6940 - SUBSCRIBER - August 31, 2022, 17:34:03

allo ankama go nerf sadi fast cancer turbo broken class

16 0
Reactions 8
Score : 17

What is worse than a sadi? 2 sadis

0 0
Score : 91

Why is it op? All it can do is rape 3 AP 24MP from an entire team (6 of those is for 2 turns) heal 1k and do 2k damage to an entire team in 1 turn. And put some sort of curse on an entire team that whenever they get ap/mp raped they get an additional 250 damage. What is op about it? There are classes like ecaflip that hit 400with 4ap. Focus on that. THAT IS OP

0 0

My bad i forgot to mention that the curse stays for 2 turns and the sadida can re apply it after 2 turns. So its basically infinite

0 0
Score : 29

Also it gives a career to people who dont know how to play the game but bought a class change potion and a sadi set. 

Stop sleeping change the mecanic of the most cancer class of dofus. 

The General 

2 0
Score : 23

It's really dum in 5v5 i agree should have universal spells cool downs so sadi cant be strong in 5v5's 

0 0
Score : 332

Sadidas damage is Incredibly weak unless they're wearing a set like crimson dawn and six eggs which total to about 300-500 mk depending on exos.. After that it's mediocre.   Most of their summons are killed with one shot after that they can't re summon them for FIVE turns lol.....   Stack mp parry and they're almost useless .  Have you ever seen a sadida in kolo getting over 400 tokens per fight ? No . Most you'll see is around 300 average and these are the good ones.  The only ones that ever get that high of a ranking from my experience are xelors , osas , sacriers and a few fecas. 

Sirif#1163|2022-09-21 14:05:33
Lol, sadida is incredibly weak unless they play a sadida set is basically what you said?? Thats how every class works isnt it? You cant play ap reduction sacrier and expect damage, sadida hits 500 on an entire team, for 3 ap. and has a big chance of raping ap while doing it, even if you stack mp parry, you will still 8/10 times start your turn with 2/3mp go sleep its weak

Who said Crimson dawn is a sadida set LOL nobody . Because it's not .  You're right and wrong . They hit players that are infected if your team doesn't spread out and everyone gets infected in the first two to three . That's really your fault .  There are  different factors that will determine if this is even possible  and of course ways to counter it but you would need to actually experience being a sadida and see for yourself. 
0 -4

Lol, sadida is incredibly weak unless they play a sadida set is basically what you said?? Thats how every class works isnt it? You cant play ap reduction sacrier and expect damage, sadida hits 500 on an entire team, for 3 ap. and has a big chance of raping ap while doing it, even if you stack mp parry, you will still 8/10 times start your turn with 2/3mp go sleep its weak

0 0
Respond to this thread