FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

buff Sadis

By CoinAuperatedToy January 07, 2010, 09:40:12
Reactions 49
Score : 2185

Sadis don't need a big buff as Cras did in the past, they need more build options at low-mid levels. Personally I don't play a Sadi just to not be called as a Ratter/Ratkiller if I could I would totally change Sylvan Power/Earthquake/Poisoned Wind avoiding most sadis from being just called as rat freak whatever. Unfortunately I know most sadis do like it so I wouldn't change it... but if I could I would suggest to:

-Improve Chance Build: Tear is extremely weak compared to Dark Ray and Melancholy.
-Improve Intelligence Build at low-mid levels.
-Modify the randomness of some Strength Based spells.

Chance Sadidas:

Tear -> Add a small AoE of 1 square (cross) hitting up to 5 monsters as it wouldn't need LoS to be cast. Range must be reduced but still boostable.

Or

Give Tear a poisonous effect of: Deals 2 to 3 (water damage) 2 turns. at lv 5, lvl 6 goes to 3 to 4.

If possible change Poisoned Wind to a Water spell. Castable every turn, with an AoE of size 4 (circular). The AP cost could be 3 with 1 cast per turn limit, range 0.

At lv 6:

-1 MP
Steals 4 to 6 (water)
-30 Intelligence (5 turns)
CH: 1/45
CH: Steals 8 Water, -35 Intelligence (5 turns), -1 MP.

Doubt people would agree with this as Ratkillers are pretty ''popular'' on the other hand lol.

Intelligence Sadi.

Earthquake, 2 AP. 1 Cast per turn. AoE of 4 (circular), range 0. Does not hurt the caster.
- Deals direct 9 to 11 fire damage (summons)
- Poison 8 to 9 (fire damage) 1 turn
Range: 0 to 3 (linear)

CH: 1/30
CH dmg: Poison: 10, Summon: 15.

Wild Grass

Increase the fire damage at level 5. From 6 to 10 to 10 to 12 (fire).

Dolls:

Sacrificial - Awesome doll
UP - Awesome doll

Others:
Sucky

Maddoll: Irritation gives a poison of -1 to -3 MP (2 turns) or -1 to -3 AP (2 turns). Can be cast twice per target if AP is given.
HP: 95 base HP at lvl 6
Cooldown: 2 turns.

The Block:
After Gobbal boost The Block became a little useless in group fights, I would suggest a kind of kamikaze doll which does not deal damage as Sacrificial doll, being the Highest HP summon between all the 12 classes.

lvl. 6

What the spell does:
Range: 1 to 1(+1/lvl) not boostable.
Summons a monster
Kills the target within 3 turns.

Base HP: 900
MP: 2
Resistances: 35% Everything.
Agility: 200
AP: 6
Wisdom: 90

Spells:
Dolly Absorption -> Converts half of an enemy damage taken into healing, Cast once per turn, AP cost: 5.
Rooting -> Fixes the target in the ground for 1 turn. Cooldown of 4 turns. (self)

Doll Cooldown: 4 turns.

The doll will die after 3 turns.

The Inflatable.

Increase the base HP to 60 at lvl 5.
Resistances: 25% everything.
MP: 3
AP: 7

Same Healing.
Same Cooldown.
Same AP cost.
Same MP buff.

A new spell: Dolly Immunization

Reduces the damage by 26 (2 turns), cooldown: 4 turns. (self)

Strength Sadis:

Bramble - > 16 to 18 Earth damage at lvl 6, Steal 1 critical hit (2 turns).
Aggressive Bramble -> Every time the sadida cast that spell the spell increases itself's minimum damage by 10 ( 3 turns).
Note: only works if cast on something, not like Iop's Wrath or Atonement Arrow.

Sylvan Power:

Rework.

Lvl. 6 spell version:

2 AP base. 1 to 5 range Unboostable, not linear.

Ally: +135 of all resistances. -100 MP -2 AP -2 Range (1 turn).
Ally Summon: -100 MP, +2 Range, +4 AP, +50 Reduction (1 turn).
Enemie's Summon: -100 MP. +200% All resistances. (1 turn)
Enemy: -2 AP, -100 MP -2 Range. +25% All resistances, +200% damage. (1 turn)

Cooldown: 3 turns.

That's it.

Note: the Sylvan Power/Earthquake/Poisoned Wind changes are just to take off their fame of ratters, not a really needed change. Done it just because I had these ideas in my mind.

0 0
Score : 51

I'm new to the game, so this entire post is theory talk. Bramble looks useless at epic levels, and becomes outclassed by Agg. Brambles (especially when you reach 1/2 crit on it). Maybe Bramble should also inflict Gravity status or something.
Also, the Block could get higher resist% for all elements.

Apart from that, Sadida's seem pretty balanced to me (of course, I am new to the game, and I probably don't know as much about it as everyone else here)

0 0
Score : 11255
TomBosher|2010-05-22 04:27:00
my sadi is lvl 195 [196 for kim gogogo D:]
i found the mush mishmush staff very usefull and im going to use gaga daggers at 196 with crit gelano and kim.
heres my hits - 356~321 294~312 250~352

cant wait for my kim >biggrin

yes a buff would be nice but i dont think its NEEDED,just wanted.
pandas on the other hand NEED a buff [i.e aoe spell and less linear spells]
peace~ dolly-chick

No we do not.
0 0
Score : 5793
Adnan199x|2010-06-01 22:13:00
I'm new to the game, so this entire post is theory talk. Bramble looks useless at epic levels, and becomes outclassed by Agg. Brambles (especially when you reach 1/2 crit on it). Maybe Bramble should also inflict Gravity status or something.

Bramble would be overpowered in PvP then. I think pushing the cast/turn restriction to 3/turn, or increasing the crit damage would work better.
0 0
Score : 652

my bramble does over 200 damage a cast so its very good as it has huge range.

to alyss-sin,i also have a panda high lvl and i get frustrated with its lack of aoe spells,in my opinion they need another aoe spell than flask tongue

0 0

@Capwi:: oh right. I've never really paid much attention to PvP, I didn't that. What you suggested sounds better tho.

@TomBosher: No doubt Bramble is good, I just keep hearing that at epic levels, Bramble is useless compared to Aggresive Brambles. Even though, when both spells are at level 6, Bramble is cheaper by 1ap and has better range.
I do acknowledge that the endgame doesn't make the enitre game, and early on, Bramble is infinitely useful to many sadis...eh, I forgot what I was trying to argue about. Nevermind huh

edit: Fixed lol

0 0

Directed at the wrong people xD

0 0

lol that was wierd ohmy
I'll change that...

0 0
Score : 11255
TomBosher|2010-06-02 04:02:00
my bramble does over 200 damage a cast so its very good as it has huge range.

to alyss-sin,i also have a panda high lvl and i get frustrated with its lack of aoe spells,in my opinion they need another aoe spell than flask tongue

Pandatak is AoE
0 0
Score : 769

Granted the dolls are not very usefull due to the very low health they have.
But all in all i think the sadida is a great class.
Its my favorite and i am level 5X atm.

Having a lot of fun with it.

Thanks

Ilax-Lutalo

0 0
Score : 899
Capwi|2010-06-02 09:56:00
Bramble would be overpowered in PvP then. I think pushing the cast/turn restriction to 3/turn, or increasing the crit damage would work better.

I think Bramble is meant to be a low level spell, just like Sacrier's Assault.
0 0
Score : 652

aye pandatack is aoe but only linear aoe,tis what i meant my apologies if i didnt explain myself tongue.

to adnan- bramble is better consistent damage that aggresive,unless you have 1/2.

i have never liked using hai ring as it takes up my slot for either my 30 str gelano or tash ring and id lose ap or set bonus ><

0 0
Score : 525

Sadidas are strong enough not to need any buffs! Only noob people pos those topics...

0 0
Score : 1399
Berkehanhan|2010-06-17 20:06:00
Sadidas are strong enough not to need any buffs! Only noob people pos those topics...

LOL . I dont think you have a right to say people "noob" bcuz they suggested smth they thought of. And plz look to dictionary for the meaning of "noob"

Back to Topic : I never thought Sadida as a PvP class , always as a PvM class (at low lvls ). The Maniford Bramble effects a lot of monsters and does a decent damage.And bramble at 101 which is 3 ap , could use 2 times with maniford attack , Its quite nice at PvM.

(PvP)They are very powerfull (not meaning OP) at 180s . And they are quite good at 100s with Ultra Powerful.

~Dunno~
0 0
Score : 179

Im a 197 sadida. Anagrom from Rushu. I also play 191 enu, 191 xelor, 187 osa. Sadida is a great balanced class, i would always said its one of the best, if not the best... until higher lvls.

Theres no group that would rather my sadi over my enu or xelor or osa, what sadida needs is utility in group. I dont complain agaisnt anything else, i can play pvp, win 60-70% of battles without an "ULTIMATE SET". But the only reason i keep getting my sadi into groups is because im a genius and i discovered that i can do sacrifice bag lvl 6, sylvan power lvl 6, counter on the bag, and i got 3 turns invinsibility with free teleport to the bag for all my chars, i can do SO with this team... but then i want to go sakai, i want to go ougaa, and when i say people "Im 197" they say "great, wich class" "well.... sadida" "yah... we're suddenly not interested"

Sadis need debuff for oponents, buff for allies, something that make us special. We're balanced, of course, but sooooo balanced, that we cannot be possibly usefull. I've saved parties by healing with inflatables, being hitter with aggresives, stealing mps/aps with dolls and soothing, but lets be realistic, im not the best at anything. If you're high level and needa hiter youi think sram, iop, cra, if you need a healer you think eni, maybe osa, if youi need raper you thinki xelor and enu, if you need someone with really cool abilities worth everywhere you think panda, if you think buffer you think osa eni xelor enu panda feca cra iop sram.... yoiu will never think "I NEED A FUCKING SADI" unless its an overly complicated strategie bag/sylvan/counter, or making trees...

We need a change, a cra like change, a total change of concept, we're not THE summoners, THE hitters, THE anything, our best special abilities arent that great, sylvan power, tree... i mean, they rock, i got them lvl 6 i will never change them, but too situational, and... 2 spell? which spell on osa is bad? which spell on cra is bad? which spell on sram is bad? my enu and my xelor lack of points, my osa is crying cuz he need ALL HIS SPELLS LVLED, im 197 and i barely need 15 spell points extra to be what i want.

ARIOGUHARGIUHRAIGUH Change sadidas, change, not buff, but change. Make us balanced like new supercras(OH YES PLEASE) or make us specialized in something new like when you created pandas =D yeh i remember that, such a times.... Ideas? i got some

-Something that compete with clumsiness, so we can be mp rapers massively, like enus
-The ability to improve summon stats, so ouir blocks will really block, or maddolls really theft, our inflatables really heal, and we can team with osas and pandas
-Cast vulnerability with some hit spells
-Some spell that gives "Recieve x% more permanent damage", or one that causes permanent damage with some cooldown.
-We're "sadidas shoes".. why i cant cast +2 mp(assuming its lvl6 that hypothetical spell) on all my team?
-Insolent bramble waw overpowered when everything was infinite, but now youi cast everything each 2 3 or 4 turns, so what about letting insolent be area, or less cooldown, or remove state(overpowered wouild be i think), or something interesting.
-a buff that i call "THE UNBEWITCHATOR", a state, or a bewitchment that prevents you from being unbewitched, maybe you have to take it first, so you unbewitch twice
-aggresive on critical take critical hits from the enemie... cool eh?
-what about, everything we cast do some poison, and we start being the poison masters? +damage builds can compete with other hitters, or maybe not, but can if someone buff us
-A critical hit that enable us to steal equipment from the enemie permanently
-A spell that give us a state "If you die then you revive and remove permanent damage and you got a cookie"

....maybe i overacted on last 2... but the true thing is we need a change, and there is some interesting ideas. How to balance it with the actual game? well we pay ankama to do that. BLAAAAAAAAME, lie...i love this game <3

-edit: i forgot, we are unusefull in higher lvls because ouir summon in higher lvls sux unless they're 20, and thats boring, i also touight about an alternative, we only can cast 1 summon of each, but then the spell of casting turns into "buffing" and youi can buff x lvls, maybe costing more each time, so i can have in third turn 1 block with 900 agility and tons of hp... overpowered? not more than pandawasta, so why not?

0 0
Score : 1399

I really think The Block needs much more agility , since he cant block anyone . And more hp , bcuz it could die easly in few turns with a decent damage.

~Dunno~

0 0
Prowny|2010-06-04 17:37:00
I think Bramble is meant to be a low level spell, just like Sacrier's Assault.

So that means Forbidden Word shouldn't be able to hit decent damage? Or Hand, or Dark Ray?
0 0
Score : 549

A buff would be nice but its not needed

what I would like to see before a buff is an increase in Doll HP because they are so freakin useless most of the time they die before you can use the buff
...actually a big help would be that their buffs don't die along with them

0 0
TheUnbeltedJoker|2010-07-03 16:18:00
what I would like to see before a buff is an increase in Doll HP because they are so freakin useless most of the time they die before you can use the buff
...actually a big help would be that their buffs don't die along with them

Yes, increasing the HP of Doll's would be good.

But keeping the buffs on when they die would require a reworking of Inflatable's cooldown.
0 0
Score : 549
Capwi|2010-07-03 12:35:00
Yes, increasing the HP of Doll's would be good.

But keeping the buffs on when they die would require a reworking of Inflatable's cooldown.

True, I didn't think of that

as far as buffs I vote for + damage all the way tongue
0 0
Respond to this thread