FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 937

Eni + Bow - Useful?

By KinnoHAF November 26, 2012, 00:05:18
I was looking into weapons, for when I get 145, (SO Set), and saw this bow, and maging it to fire damage, would be worth using it in PvP? (Don't bother mentioning PvM, I know AoE = success in pvm)

Click here
Reactions 8
Score : 511
KinnoHAF|2012-11-26 00:05:18
I was looking into weapons, for when I get 145, (SO Set), and saw this bow, and maging it to fire damage, would be worth using it in PvP? (Don't bother mentioning PvM, I know AoE = success in pvm)

Click here
thats funny , when i had my cra i was looking through bows and saw that type and wanted to use it ! tongue if your eni has the bow [ i forget what its called ! arg ! oh ! ya ! now i remember ! SKILL ! ] as i was saying , if your eni has the bow skill i'd say go for it but if your looking for a fire bow you might want to use a young wild bow for a start.smile

young wild bow >
if the picture isn't there then ,sorry i'm not that good at posting pitchers . tongue 
I was thinking, Xyothine would have 1 less range, but would hit more, wouldn't have the -10% reduction from my class, and is easier to get 1/2. Using a Plum/Orchid or Plum/Emerald would give me 1 range, Lifting Word 2~3 range, + equips, don't think a bow would be useful now, sorry for creating a topic to it.
Score : 3691
In PvP you want anything except a bow/wand. Especially in Soft Oak set. You will get locked by Osa summons, Sram double's, Sacriers, pretty much anyone with over 20 lock. It's just asking to get stomped on biggrin 
Score : 3832
KinnoHAF|2012-11-26 00:15:54
I was thinking, Xyothine would have 1 less range, but would hit more, wouldn't have the -10% reduction from my class, and is easier to get 1/2. Using a Plum/Orchid or Plum/Emerald would give me 1 range, Lifting Word 2~3 range, + equips, don't think a bow would be useful now, sorry for creating a topic to it.
please note that weapons don't have a boostable range
I thought they had, my bad.
Score : 143
I use Gyver wand with lvl 6 wand skill at lvl 133 I can hit twice with it doing 300+ a hit for an eni 600+ dmg isnt bad happy 
Score : 175
iamgrrr|2012-11-29 04:01:45
I use Gyver wand with lvl 6 wand skill at lvl 133 I can hit twice with it doing 300+ a hit for an eni 600+ dmg isnt bad happy
how much int do u have?

nvm. i saw its for neutral dmg? and a litlle for int...
Well, you can always mage neutral dmg to whatever you want, fire, water, air or earth. With the best maging potion you'll lose 15% of the neutral dmg, but the 'new' damage will be of the chosen element.

Example: 20~40 Neutral Damage -> Maged to INT (Fire) -> 17~34 Fire Damage
Respond to this thread