By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PVP Enirispa Broken

By KyleAKADemonic-Rogue - SUBSCRIBER - July 14, 2013, 19:15:03

Eni's have been forced to become healbots due to the cc changes in 2.11, I myself take my eni as a main Character and support it with my sacrier, I am a big fan of 1 v 1 pvp (even with The alignment system being broken) I understand that ankama want everyone to participate as a team but what happened to the Individual skill that some of us Dofus players desire to have? Ankama have forced Enirispa to be nothing more than heal bots, your thoughts?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 6089

1) Ankama does not care about 1x1. It will never be taken in account in balancing. So, this topic is quite useless, since they don't care about 1x1.

2) Have you seen the changes in mot olov? Enis have THE best damage buff in the game, hands down. It makes you unable to heal yourself, sure, but it goes away in 3 turns and you can cast recovery after that (with good range and the weapon nerf, most enemies won't be able to kill you in 3 turns).

0 0
Score : 7455

Indeed. Try making a chance eni - a good level ~140 chance eni can, with Mot, manage ~400-500 per Vampric, with a decent amount of range on it, and high hp.

Spam up some Regen word, actviate Mot, slaughter the enemy, when Mot runs out use WoR, then Mot up again and continue to tank.

0 0
Score : -104

enis are too OP, heal bot or not. Its still very powerful.

If you don't like healing the last class you want to play is an eni, as your primary job and specialty is to heal others.

0 0
Score : 1877
TheMMOR|2013-07-14 20:09:46
enis are too OP, heal bot or not. Its still very powerful.

If you don't like healing the last class you want to play is an eni, as your primary job and specialty is to heal others.
Eni's aren't 'too OP'. In my opinion they are far from it. Like stated loads of times, if you are a Chance Eniripsa, sure, you hit 500s but you sacrificed 6 healing spells to be able too hit that, and not heal much if not no heals at all.

-Yen.
0 0
Respond to this thread