FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eniripsa distribution Int/cha

By Current - SUBSCRIBER - September 15, 2016, 19:41:25

Hi there,

I wanted to make a int/cha eniripsa. I'm not very experienced with the reworked eniripsa and I have no real clue on what to level. Almost any cha/int spell on them seems so strong so far, but I don't know which ones I should favor for the time being while I'm leveling. I'm currenlty level 42 and I would be glad if someone could at least point me out some direction of distributing spells points till about level 101. As for characteristics, I thought perhaps on an equal share of 150~200 on both int and cha and then putting everything in vit, but I'm not quite sure. Also, suggestions for sets along the way are as well most certainly welcome.

Thanks in advance!

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 1354

First of all, don't go for a multi-element build. It will suck. I get the appeal of being multi-element, but it's simply not worth it at this level. Personally, I wouldn't go for int/cha before level 130, at which you can equip Royal Mastogob set with some fillers. Even then in some aspects it will be weaker than a pure element build, but it will definitely be a viable and versatible option.
Until then choose one element and stick with it. Whether it's chance or intelligence - up to you, both are definitely viable. As for sets, there are plenty you can choose from, you could go for old good blop, akwadala or feudala sets. Or you can just look for some cheap but decent items on the market that just suit your build and get a cheap custom set that way and stick with it until you feel weak. You don't really need a good set to level efficiently, unless you want to do it by Kolossium which I don't recommend anyway.

As for stat distribution, I'd say, once again, it's all up to you. Whether you want to focus on one element and have the other as a kind of a bonus or go about equal with both. Whether you value damange a lot or want more of a balanced build.
I personally don't like putting too much points into vit, so I would go for 300 int/200 cha( or 300cha/200 int). Or 250/250.

0 0
Score : 794

What spells do you suggest to level for either chance or intelligence built?

0 0
Respond to this thread