FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fire or Water Eniripsa?

By BlackCatRii - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 13, 2017, 04:08:46

Hello, I have trouble deciding if I wanna skill intelligence, chance or both. Intelligence feels a bit weak when playing solo, especially without a proper self healing spell. Water feels better for solo, but I'm not sure.. What are your opinions on these elements?  And do people usually go hybrid from the beginning or do they wait for a certain level?
Also, does anyone else feel like eniripsas don't really feel like eniripsas anymore? All their early healing/supporting spells were removed or changed and now they just don't feel like healers or supporters anymore.. They feel like regular mages with a side effect of healing. Maybe they're more flexible and deal more damage now, but it's a little disappointing that the main healer class doesn't feel like a healer class anymore, atleast to me.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 17

I still feel like an eniripsa when im playing in a team as pure int. All i usually do is to heal and buff up. Cha and agi is also really strong, the latter is in many situations better imo. I belive hybrid eni (or potentially even omni) is the strongest, however multielemental builds will usually cost a lot of kamas, so unless you're not lacking in that department I would advise you to only play one element until level 190+. Chance as solo, or int in teams.

1 0
Score : 3

im planin to start playing fresh on a mono but i can decide between enu and eni i feel like eni is better to be solo, but enu is not bad solo can also heal and avoid dmg

0 0
Score : 4

I played a cha eni until 13x, it was fun, good for solo, kolo and groups.  Int is good for group fights and is still the better healer if thats what you want to do. 

Agi and Cha are still great heals but they are more 'situational' healing.  Int is the straight forward healer.  Agi and Cha dmg is superior to Int if you wanna do damage.

0 0
Score : 1545

Int/Cha build is best in my opinion.  I can heal from a distance with both, and when enemies are near my characters water spells are the best healing spells by far with their proximity heals.

0 0
Respond to this thread