FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hp

By Kzz - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - January 05, 2010, 11:55:52

Hi all
I just noticed that my eni is losing maximum hp limit every time i healed myself with curative word. It doesnt happen if another eni used healing word on me.

Example if i had 250 max hp. i used stimulating word and then curative word to restore my hp, my max hp limit would drop to 245 or 247. Is it suppose to be this way?

Sorry for my noob question

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 7809

Stimulating word does damage to you, so that drops your max hp, not curative smile

0 0
Score : 115

ermn well what i meant is not current hp.

Lets say i cast stimulating word and my hp drops to 232/250. then i cast curative word and my hp becomes 245/245.
I dont have regen yet so i cant figure out much and i tried asking another eni to heal me with healing word and my hp remains with 250 max.

0 0

It's not Curing Word that's reducing your maximum health, it's the damage you're taking. You temporarily lose maximum HP when you're damaged - 1 max HP For every 10 damage you take, rounded down. (Your maximum is restored when battle ends, win or lose)

-DS-

Score : 115

Oh i see.

Does this happen to every class? or is it limited only to eni?

0 0

It occurs to every class, though Sacriers have additional penalties to maximum health when using certain skills.

-DS-

Score : 4361

cmon my sac dropes from 550 hp to 350!!!

0 0
Score : 7809

Thats propably because you got hit harder. The permanent hp loss takes away from your total hp an amount equal to 10% of the total damage you take from a hit. Stimulating Word does damage equal to 10% of your max hp, Kzz had 250 hp so the damage would be 25. Take 10% from that and you will have 2.5, rounded off and you get 3 permanent damge to total hp.

0 0
Score : 3714

To me, it sounds good. It happens to me, but let's say this game was reality. An Eni uses heals on you to restore your stamina, in this case because HP isn't real. Stamina is how much your body can go without giving up. If you get hit with a blade and lose a chunk of your arm, per sé. The healing word will restore your stamina, but it won't fix that missing portion of your arm, so you're left with an injury which will hinder you for the duration of the battle.

Of course it fixes after the battle, I'm just drawing a point here.

Clearing up confusion,

-Mentor 68

0 0
Respond to this thread