FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Made an Osa, need a bit of advice.

By Vanyr January 24, 2012, 02:03:25

So i recently made an Osamodas and so far, i'm loving it. But, i'm a bit confused on what i should level. So far i've levelled Gobball to 5 and i plan on getting High Energy Shot up to 5 as soon as possible, and then Bear Cry somewhere in the middle. And what would i be training on? I am level 12. Also(doesn't really fit here), but how well does the Team Search system work? So far i can't find ANYONE to run Field Dungeon with.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 44

Well, i don't think bear cry will be useful in later levels, even up tofu would be better if you're a vit osa, high energy shot feline movement and toad are the best spells you can have to support your summons, at this level, a gobball set fused with a sponge ring or some other parts would be good, if you want to attack too there's the claws, but still... Hmm... I've made a lot of osa builds but at this level there's no much to do.

Since gob is lvl 5 i suggest up feline movement until 3 first since it have just 3 mp, try find someone and go up at the beach, if you aren't a p2p the chafers in incarnam are still a good option together with the incarnan dung, talking about that, team search makes you able to register in a dung you have the key (or the bunch of keys) and then someone can ask you for his groups, you can also search for somebody registered, i don't like it because in my server have too many 100+ that are leachers and just mess the fight.

0 0
Score : 7811

Get toad to level 5 first, allowing your Gobbal to live longer is more useful than a few MP IMO

0 0
Score : 25917

Personally I always choose this spell path whenever I start a new osa alts.

Gobball 5
Toad 5
High energy shot 4
Feline Movement 3

0 0
Score : 335

Thanks for the replies. What would i fight at the beach?

0 0
Gunnerwolfang|2012-01-24 13:54:39
High energy shot 4
Just to explain this one - at both level 4 & 5 it gives 3AP to summons, the difference between level 4/5 is that at level 5 it gives 1AP more to allies (players in your team) so it's better to keep it at 4 and use the spell-points on other spells, then later level it to 6 when you can. In the lower levels the extra 1AP for teammates are not as necessary as at higher levels.
0 0

Ah okay. I'm mostly a solo character anyway. Where are good spots to grind? I started on Lousy Pigs at 12 and got up to 20 in about an hour. Do i stay here a while or what?

0 0

You can try out Mushds in the area around the Feca Temple, not bad XP around your level. Just make sure you have a Gobhammer for the extra +1 summon so you can get 2 Gobbals out easily.

0 0

I currently have Full Adventurer's, A gobball Hammer, and the Farmer's Mittens. I'm about level 26 now. I have Gobball Level 5(does it get any stronger/more hp?), Toad to 4, HES to 4, and Feline Movement to 3.

0 0

Summons get stronger as you level up, HP increase by 1% for each of your levels IIRC.

0 0
Score : 29

dont lvl bear cry. its not worth it anymore. u see, bear cry is good if u can stack it multiple times on a summon, but summons dont survive long anymore since the toad nerf so better use those precious spell points to release or lvling other summons.

0 0
Respond to this thread