FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best partner for Osamoda

By maxskater March 04, 2013, 15:19:31

The tittle explains it self. What in you opinion is the best element/build for Osa and the best partner for him/her (both PvE and Kolossium).cool

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 802

Int/vit is still the best build for an osa in my opinion and a sac works great with an osa for the damage output and the hits they take.

0 0
Score : 896

best build- int/vit hybrid osa (300base int rest on vit)
best partner- agi sacrier

0 0
Score : 4085

Yeah, you're gonna have a tough time beating a duo of int/vit osa and agi or omni sacs unless you stack erosion (which is ridiculously easy)

0 0
Score : 1119

For PvM, Feca makes a great compliment to our class. The glyphs are a problem, but careful placement after casting of summons helps. Plus Fecas can armor Summons, as well as buff their % resists, along with debuffing str/cha and removing ap/mp.

Another nice compliment is a Sadi, especially with the 2.10 changes. Or an Enutrof.

0 0
Score : 139

My name is max and i skate too!!!

Anyway in kolo, i guess sram is good since he can invisible the osa and sacrier which can sacrifice him. And it important to protect the osa.

0 0
Score : 266

I am and always have been of the belief that your toughest opposition is also your strongest ally, both in real life and in games. In Dofus, my toughest opponent as an Int Osamodas is a Feca. I thought they would make excellent allies. I was correct. Their damage is...decent, but their shields on the crackler especially...MWAH! People hate killing them normally, and it's a real pain when they have a super shield!

~Gothus

0 0
Score : 488
gothus|2013-03-28 22:39:32
I am and always have been of the belief that your toughest opposition is also your strongest ally, both in real life and in games. In Dofus, my toughest opponent as an Int Osamodas is a Feca. I thought they would make excellent allies. I was correct. Their damage is...decent, but their shields on the crackler especially...MWAH! People hate killing them normally, and it's a real pain when they have a super shield!

~Gothus
I knew there was a reason I wanted to marry a Feca. ...Or a Foggernaut. Or both. BWA HA HA!!!
0 0
Score : 335
gothus|2013-03-28 22:39:32

~Gothus
yes, ived fought a team of osa,feca,eni in kolo and they were really tough but not unbeatable
0 0
Respond to this thread