By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is Celestial bearbarian set still viable at 199

By KyleAKADemonic-Rogue - SUBSCRIBER - October 13, 2013, 20:27:33

Im trying to figure out the best set for my 199 osa, thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. smile

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 3867

the most osa's just go for otomai set with some random int gear like inky veil, bearbarian ring etc.

0 0
Score : 27362

The best set? Or the best that you personally can wear?

0 0
Score : 159
Cute-Fire|2013-10-13 20:55:08
the most osa's just go for otomai set with some random int gear like inky veil, bearbarian ring etc.
^

Revil-Nunor|2013-10-14 07:42:02
The best set? Or the best that you personally can wear?
I believe he means best set for his level.
0 0

I would substitute Shylock Ring and Nileza Cape instead of Inky and Bearbaric, they have more intelligence and vitality and unless you are shooting for intelligence/strength hybrid or you want to be 1/2 then it will allow you to be more powerful.

0 0
Score : 3867
Revil-Nunor|2013-10-15 10:59:39
I would substitute Shylock Ring and Nileza Cape instead of Inky and Bearbaric, they have more intelligence and vitality and unless you are shooting for intelligence/strength hybrid or you want to be 1/2 then it will allow you to be more powerful.
yeh that is a better choice, assuming you can wear fri3 gear smile 
0 0

The op asked for "best set", as they didn't say anything about what they can or can't access, Shylock and Nileza are the best items possible to wear.

0 0
Respond to this thread