FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Serious question about agi osas

By Knochenn April 06, 2017, 01:51:46

Hey everyone i am new to dofus and my first character is a Osamodas. I have a serious question tho, how annoying is to manage 10 tofus every turn at end game ?

Or do you guys use the dragon transformation for the ap ? damage wise.

Thanks in advance and if you have any tips for my agi osa it would be really appreciated.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2792

Yeah I was a Agi osa at one point. Controlling summons is an amazing ability and all, but having to control them every turn would sometimes get annoying,as sometimes I don't care what summons do.
But that is an osa thing in general, not just for agi osa.

0 0
Score : -208

As an overlord sadomaso, I enjoy the leisurely way of summoning and letting them do all the fighting. Too lazy to control them, I usually summon dragons and gobballs then transform to tofuman for the added mp and then let my dragon and gobballs do all the fighting.

0 0
Score : 147

I think in general, depends on the fight. On regular trash mobs, it's better to go dragon form for the extra attack rather than worry about keeping them alive. On a boss fight, might be worth it to control them and keep them alive (for the bonus for doing so and just to keep them out of reach of enemies) and just boost their AP for that 2nd hit.
And what set are you in that is giving you 10 summons? Seems a bit much tongue 

0 0
Score : 42
Eggo|2017-04-06 19:22:50
I think in general, depends on the fight. On regular trash mobs, it's better to go dragon form for the extra attack rather than worry about keeping them alive. On a boss fight, might be worth it to control them and keep them alive (for the bonus for doing so and just to keep them out of reach of enemies) and just boost their AP for that 2nd hit.
And what set are you in that is giving you 10 summons? Seems a bit much tongue
Thanks for all the answers tongue

Im still leveling but for all the reading that i did here and reddit i understood that agi osas would cap like at 11 summons, i don't know how many summons is a good number really.
0 0
Respond to this thread