FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Osamodas guide

By przemson944 - SUBSCRIBER - October 23, 2017, 17:44:43

Hi,
I dont play dofus close 7 years. I comeback to mono account server. I will play osamodas, but i dont know how build it. Someone help me? I prefer int osamodas.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 3

Hi, I started playing an Osa in the new server as well (mine is AGI but by now I feel like I can give some tips up until level 60 or so). Basically you want to get to level 36 as quickly as possible to get your Black Wyrmling. Do not neglect the other summons before you hit  36 though they will still do good damage and keep you alive (I would probably get Gobball and Black Gobball up to 5 in the meantime). Since your summons only benefit from your damage when you are in the correct form and if you want to go INT the Wyrm form will give you a damage penalty I would focus on fielding more summons and then using the extra Wyrm form AP to make them attack twice over getting raw combat stats for yourself. You probably want 7 AP, 3-4 summons and Spiritual Leash from Dopples around the time you hit 36 (so you can Wyrm->Animal Form->Spirit Leash back the Wyrm and then drop double Gobballs or double Tofus next turn to attack twice).

I used a Dragolyre, Boar Hooves and Gobball Hammer to get 7AP and +3 summons. Rest of my gear is whatever gives most Vit, INI and AGI. Gobball set would also work for you but you would be losing +2 summons which I don't think to be worth it.

Stat wise I'm raising my main stat until I get it to 300 and then raising Vit.

Overall I am enjoying my Osa quite a bit in the mono server. It's not the fastest but very safe and if you play smart you can deal with mobs you would have no business going against otherwise. Hope this helps.

0 0
Score : 47

Thank u for help, but i have one more questions. Which spells i have upgraded? 
I know -- all summons (without tofu i think), dragonic, dragon breath. but more i dont know. 

0 0
Score : 3

You can now switch your spells around anytime for free from the spell menu so I suggest experimenting and seeing what works best for you.

That being said I'd probably raise Whip, Pudgy Tofu and maybe Spiritual Leash until you get something better if I was playing INT. Pudgy Tofu is especially nice and it can work as fuel for Sacrificial Fire when you eventually get that (would also level that) and until then it can help you against large mobs when Gobballs just aren't enough. It also deal surprisingly high damage if you can set it up to knock foes back into walls.

So I'd probably take 5 summons (skip black tofu), Draconic, Dragon Breath, Whip, Sacrificial Fire, High Energy Shot.

0 0
Score : 47

thank u man for your help 

0 0
Score : 707

And also don't forget to get your class spell. With that -considering you have 7 ap, you can summon wrymling in first turn then link with it then resummon it and heal it. Which will grant you a turn 1 merge and a half hp dragon.

0 0
Respond to this thread