FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Now what?

By Zoldarc - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 05, 2017, 22:27:35

I was playing an Agi/Tofu Osa up til now. With all the changes im at a loss.. what element should i go for now? what sumon should i focus on? I do most stuff solo with just one account since multiboxing is to much of a hassle.. Any experienced osa that can shed some light on this new (and improved?) Osa?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : -208

I think Agi/Tofu is still a very good build. I am a dragon osa but seriously considering switching to tofu (maybe even Agi/Int hybrid). We do have 5 more days of unlimited reset so it would be convenient to try all build. 

0 0
Score : 2

no idea which element is good for now but new osas have trouble now on early lvl cuzz of self ap buffs gone

0 0
Score : 269

Try out chance osa, even with 0 chance gear I was immediately stronger than int osa (which I was previously) just on the merit of base stats alone. Frogs are very strong high damage output and though they are not as tank as some others you can still summon others to tank stuff for you. And also you can summon them up very fast to get an army of frogs

0 0
Score : 4

how about chance/agi  build and onmi build ??  I feel like without the dragon form healing, stuff will be a lot harder for osa. 

0 0
Score : 2

2 ap for all summons removed and it is big nerf. If you still want to healing stuffs you will sacrifice more than %50 dmg. It does not worth int osa anymore i think. Cha, agi or omni osas better than int osa. We have few days to test. 

0 0
Score : 272

How would agi/tofu summon work? Im basically new to Dofus.

0 0
Score : 181

You summon a Black Tofu every turn and stay the furthest possible from all enemies. You do this until 100+. Also pump 200agi then rest vit.

0 0
Respond to this thread