FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What Osa builds are there?

By Rokugatsu - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 13, 2017, 00:45:03

I came back to Dofus after many years and obviously the game changed A LOT. What Osa builds are there? Are they all focused on choosing one summon (tofu, gobball, dragon)? 

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 181

You're not playing with one summon alone as an Osamodas. You're using all summons adapting to your situation. Except dragon, cause Dragon sucks. (It only slightly works with inteligence based builds).

Tofu: Kite enemies from afar and force them to focus your tofus (they turn into monsters after 3 turns alive)
Gobball: Hold most things on their places. They have some high HP to help tank, and some good damage to help, but they most cant walk.
Frogs: You want to 100% ~ 0% something? Throw a frog at it's adjacent square, fuse another frog and buff him, them see what's going to happen. If you're chance based, it's even harder for the enemy.

0 0
Score : 272

But since summons stats after fusing are based on our stats, I guess going agi means mostly using tofus, earth- gobballs etc? 

0 0
Score : 467

Agility and earth is good map control.  Water is excellent damage.  Your only concern is a sadida that can out summon you, or  a cra that can deal more damage to you while killing your summons.  Sacs and huppermages are strong counters against you.  Their ability to heal themselves and their mobility is too good.  Not to mention they hit like trucks.  Otherwise, any other class you can beat.

0 0
Score : 272

Well, Im more into pve, so Im more concerned about how useful would I be in group biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread