0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 569

you cant beat them, accept that reality biggrin

1 -1
Score : 1608

0 0
Score : 1787

I'm assuming this was a 1v1 match, I hate to tell you this but very few of the class interactions are balanced for that, hence why the thing is still in beta, their solutions was to match people with players/classes they stood a chance against. Osa, in my opinion, is fairly balanced outside of such interactions as the ones you mentioned(especially after the change with self heals). Some classes just outright counter others which is why 3v3 kolo is the most balanced thing your gonna get if you want to avoid such situations in the future.

0 0
Score : 707

There are 15 Osamodas in 3v3 leaderboards. It makes 1/3, which doesn't seem balanced to me at all.

2 0
Score : 120

more classes should be able to do something about those summons, if you cant deal enough damage to kill them you're fucked basically

0 0
Score : -208

How to beat an osa?. Beat them before they can snowball you. If you fight osa thinking you should kill the other two enemy first and leave osa as last opponent, then you are beaten even before the fight start. In 1vs1 PvP, as stated multiple times before, Ankama will not be balancing classes base on 1vs1.

Although I am an osa player, I don't mind getting nerfed. As long as there is an alternative way for a summoner to be competitive in PvM. Us osas have been weak for years before we finally get a summon revamp. We bear with our weak past so I don't think we will disappear even if they nerf us again. We will just make do with the cards we are dealt with.

How many of you remember the old non-summoning buff osa? How many of you remember how in PvM whenever an osa use summons, they will automatically be called a noob player who only slows down the fight? I know none of you care about the osa and care only for your particular class, but why not think about suggesting ways for making an osa remain a summoner instead of simply crying for a nerf. We don't mind getting nerfed, but suggest a nerf that will not totally destroy us in PvM. In short, instead of crying for a nerf, make an actual viable balancing suggestion.

3 -1
Score : 4083

I recall quite a few times of those days, really sucked to be on a leash (ironically).
However, are Osas really that op in 3v3? It sounds fitting that if you ignore the summoner that you'll get punished for doing so, no matter what the game is in all honesty.

0 0
Score : 1

I know how to kill an osa on 1x1, first you have to summon cawotts and put them behind you, so he can't push you away. Then you have to remove PM and AP from him. 
At least, don't let him summon more than 3 Tofus/gobb/frog/dragon in the game. 

0 0
Respond to this thread