FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tactical Int/Agi Hybrid

By Chloriiu - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 21, 2012, 06:09:41

Hey forum,

I've been doing a lot of kolo with my Vit-Agi Iop [Which is a balanced tactical and DDing build]
It works beautifully in a team where I can jump around, push, pull, line up for AOEs etc.

I'm wondering whether an Vit/Int/Agi Tactical Iop would be a viable build [because that -crit is a beautiful de-buff against weapon users].

Some ideas of sets, tropheys, mount/pet, stats etc.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1427

I don't see any need for beeing Int-build to utilize Destructive Sword.

Do you need to have any stats in intelligence or do you really need to level the spell to use the -crit from Destructive Sword? The only thing you get from Level 6 is a -3 instead of -2, which is IMHO quite unimpressive.

(I wish Ankama would stop their frenzy of making spells boring all in the name of "usability in lower levels")

0 0
Score : 1200

Chloriiu. Are you on Rushu? If so, message

--Aero--

I like the idea of an Int/Agi Iop, and have been looking for one to test some ridiculous things with. If you're on Rushu, throw me a PM, and we'll get crackin'!

0 0
Score : 6

Hey ! I've got a Int/agi iop, he wears the Celestial Bearbarian set and i boosted the vit, so it's high to 4400 vit, i do a lot of PvM and i can assure you that it's viable, i'm playing like this since i'm 130. Tell me your level and i can help you, the best sets are: Vassal (~100], Ceremonial (~130), Buck Anear (~150), Tengu Snowfoux (~175), and surely Celestial Bearbarian (199).

Thank you for reading and sorry for my baad english. happy 

0 0
Score : 232
Zommari-jtm|2013-01-15 09:38:35
Hey ! I've got a Int/agi iop, he wears the Celestial Bearbarian set and i boosted the vit, so it's high to 4400 vit, i do a lot of PvM and i can assure you that it's viable, i'm playing like this since i'm 130. Tell me your level and i can help you, the best sets are: Vassal (~100], Ceremonial (~130), Buck Anear (~150), Tengu Snowfoux (~175), and surely Celestial Bearbarian (199).

Thank you for reading and sorry for my baad english. happy
A set that is near on perfect is nomarow and fitting pieces around it, absolutely magnificent set and cheaper than buying a turq.
0 0
Score : 37

I'm currently working on an int/agil Iop, and am looking to figure out the builds pros and cons beyond the exceptionally low soft cap/ mandatory scrolling dilemma.

I'm interested in gleaning some insights from people with real life experience running an int/agil Iop; So far I'm enjoying it, but someone with more experience running an int/agil Iop build who'd be willing to share some of the tricks they've learned would be greatly appreciated.

I just want to hear what spells you like the most, some of the cool things you really enjoyed/enjoy about running an int/agil Iop. What are some things you've learned to watch out for, or have found rather unpleasant to be pitted against, and how've you generally dealt with them? If you're willing to share, what did you train on and at what levels, what equipment builds have you found useful, and what your distribution of spell/characteristic points looked like over different levels, etc. Hope to hear from you soon.

Stay Crunchy

0 0
Respond to this thread