FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cha iops, is it possible?

By ballom-master August 17, 2013, 22:14:39

The other day I all of a sudden had a thought. The inner hipster in me thought it would be so epic and unique to have a cha iop. I'm thinking scroll everything, kinda be agi/cha but mainly cha, get some sort of epic cha weapon, and I dont know if intimidation could be used. I know str iops often hit like 1200 with 3 intimidation's, but does that only work for str iops? let me know.

Its just my new dream to have an iop with a epic mopy king set or something. Do you think it would be possible?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 6096

If you want, you can always give a try (though you will not be really useful, but I'm sure you know that). You can make it a cha/pushback iop to hit a lot with intimidation/blow/release.

0 0
Score : 2728

Any build is possible, sure you can use a chance iop. It will suck in pvp no matter how you build it though. No spells so you have 1-2 range unless you use a bow. After you bow what will you do with your spare ap after you use your weapon though?

I saw a chance Iop pre weapon change and it was okay, he was using aggravating daggers but his damage still kinda sucked.

0 0
Score : 27366

The best gear and maging would make a Chance Iop probably about as good as an average Strength Iop. Not really worth it.

0 0
Score : 195

6 ap would be used for intimidation, lets say 4 for a cha hammer, and I guess that does leave some ap that's not being used...but maybe thats where the being agi/cha would help?

0 0
Score : 492

You can go Omni like me, CB + Bearbaric Set. Awesome resistance, you will mainly hit int/agi BUT your Bearbaric Sword will be chance maged. That way you can be chance lol. Well it can help if you are fighting a Feca, you use your agi/int spells to fool him you got nothing else and when the time is ready you use the Sword. Also good if someone has loads of agi/int res. Since CB and Bearbaric sets give the same amount of chance as agility and intelligence you will still hit pretty decent if crit. Will be unique and best (omni Iops tend to own if 12/6 smile )

0 0
Score : 91

You spend 100 mill on your chance iop and a str iop that spends 2mill will be more powerfull than you.

SO NO

0 0
Score : 213

11 ap base and jump every turn for -15% or -18% crit then x2 aggra daggers, then have everyone laugh at you and you accomplish nothing.

0 0
Score : 4

considering you still need str to make intimidation viable you'd only be able to use a weapon once per turn. the only reason any iop has chance scrolled, is for the initiative, or because they made use of the very minor cha still that Sword of judgement used to do. otherwise if you're trying to be unique hybrid, since most "mainstream" iops are single element hitters anyway.

0 0
Respond to this thread