FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Iops..

By hunter2000s - SUBSCRIBER - September 28, 2013, 18:32:00
Hey!

Why are iop so overpowerd and when do they get nerfed.
Its way to overpowerd to hit like 2,5k~ damage each turn.
I recently decided that evrytime i fight an iop, i just gonna let my turn pass.
It's not fun anymore, they nearly almost win becouse the last iop buff made them way to overpowerd.
Is this getting nerfed?

Thanks,

Glory.

Excuse my bad english
0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 334

If Ankama kept nerving classes whenever someone cannot beat them, soon no class could beat a piwi. Iops are meant to be a major damage dealing class, anoying but not invincible by any means. Ap/mp reduction, gravity state, shields and damage sharing all reduce an iops potential a lot. In group pvp especially many a tactic works well against them.

0 0
Score : 3869
hoffientjuh|2013-09-28 19:31:10
If Ankama kept nerving classes whenever someone cannot beat them, soon no class could beat a piwi. Iops are meant to be a major damage dealing class, anoying but not invincible by any means. Ap/mp reduction, gravity state, shields and damage sharing all reduce an iops potential a lot. In group pvp especially many a tactic works well against them.
Ap/mp reduction doesn't work since the iop can boost himself with 6ap EVERY 2 TURNS and has a 1-6 as well as -15%res jump WITHOUT COOLDOWN so he doesn't care about mpreduction. damagesharing can only be done by 1 single class. Gravity only works when you reape the iops mp too, although he can still use blow and friction.
And well, unless you have a masq/feca combo, the iop will just burst you to 30% though the shields anyway.

Next to that, there are a lot of people that complain iops are too strong, even iops on my server commit that iops are OP atm.

The reason for the buffs, but no nerfs? I mainly think it's because lichtens main char is a iop.
0 0
Score : 1853

I think precipitation should have an initial cooldown of 1 turn, like cooperation. This way you can have some preparation in PvP to back away, shield up and prepare for the iop's oncoming attacks.

The main downside to this I see is that PvM will be once again, unnecessarily nerfed but overall, I think this suggestion should be implemented.

0 0
Score : 7461

Balance Jump and Precipitation.

That's all that's needed to make them more balanced in comparison to the other classes.

Precipitation is ridiculous. +4ap is allowing them to add in an extra 600-1000 damage a turn (depending on the iop).

Jump is by far the best movement spell; comparing CD and distance to any other spell, it's easily the best.

Precipitation should have an inital CD, and also a longer CD in my opinion. It's a game changing skill, and so I think it should only be usable like 2 or 3 times per fight, tops. So change it from a 1 turn CD to like a 3-5 turn CD, which would make it like twice per fight tops (most fights with iops don't tend to drag out)

0 0
Score : 27366

All topics made with people complaining that they can't beat someone in 1 v 1 PvP and asking for nerfs should be immediately deleted.

Improve your gear, pick better starting spots or fix your initiative.

Getting into the habit of complaining when you can't beat something isn't a good thing to get into.

1 0
Score : 334

Putting an iop in gravitated state and stealing mp is actually quite effective imho. Without jump their movement is reduced by 6. And many a wrath charge can be avoided if one can stay away that 1 turn. As for the ap steal, stealing the iop after that one insane precipitation can render them useless. After precipitation they have about 6-8, reducing 4-6 is turn cancelled basically.

0 0
Score : 3869
hoffientjuh|2013-09-28 21:46:42
Putting an iop in gravitated state and stealing mp is actually quite effective imho. Without jump their movement is reduced by 6. And many a wrath charge can be avoided if one can stay away that 1 turn. As for the ap steal, stealing the iop after that one insane precipitation can render them useless. After precipitation they have about 6-8, reducing 4-6 is turn cancelled basically.
Too bad you´re dead already because of precipitation....
0 0
Score : 216
Revil-Nunor|2013-09-28 20:57:11
All topics made with people complaining that they can't beat someone in 1 v 1 PvP and asking for nerfs should be immediately deleted.

Improve your gear, pick better starting spots or fix your initiative.

Getting into the habit of complaining when you can't beat something isn't a good thing to get into.
It's not that i cant beat them in 1 v 1 becouse i beat most iops. Its in kolo that iops get full boosted, rush to 1 enemy and blitz them. Thats my problem.
0 0
Score : 949

Good grief. Those that cry that they can't beat an iop should go and make one themselves before they call for it to be nerfed.

I am very happy fighting against iops on my other accounts cos it is really easy to wipe them out. I know what my iop can and can't do. My other characters whip it's arse. Here's a news flash. Yes they can hit hard. They can't do anything else. My Eni and sadi eat them.

Learn to play the game. It's not just who can hit the hardest. There is something called tactic and skill too.

0 0
Score : 351
TheDudesays|2013-09-29 15:35:45
Good grief. Those that cry that they can't beat an iop should go and make one themselves before they call for it to be nerfed.

I am very happy fighting against iops on my other accounts cos it is really easy to wipe them out. I know what my iop can and can't do. My other characters whip it's arse. Here's a news flash. Yes they can hit hard. They can't do anything else. My Eni and sadi eat them.

Learn to play the game. It's not just who can hit the hardest. There is something called tactic and skill too.
yeah i m satisfied with this , just because ur team is that skill-less that the only thing making u lose are iops try to improve don't shout on nerfing the classes.
0 0
Score : 2140

eni , sadi and ur third class is iop or sram? if not then i would love to see u try against my team and yes i use an iop simply because they are op. why? because after buffing a 12 ap iop to 16 ap , i dont care about ap or mp steal tbh. and that if u have ap or mp steal in your team u get that lucky, otherwise i like watching my iop hit at 20 ap every alternate turns with 7 mp to chase u around.

my team is of osa, eni and iop.

and i really wanna see how good are ur tactics and skills.
0 0
Score : 27366

I hope you upgraded past that 10/4 set I saw your character in the last time I killed you in a prism defense.

A team of people with proper 12/5 or 12/6 gear will wipe the floor with you if your idea of bad ass is buffing one character and sending them in to die and the rest of your team doesn't have the gear to back that up. Especially if you are going up against a class that can easily remove all your buffs...

0 0
Score : 1173
mightychicken|2013-10-01 08:38:26

eni , sadi and ur third class is iop or sram? if not then i would love to see u try against my team and yes i use an iop simply because they are op. why? because after buffing a 12 ap iop to 16 ap , i dont care about ap or mp steal tbh. and that if u have ap or mp steal in your team u get that lucky, otherwise i like watching my iop hit at 20 ap every alternate turns with 7 mp to chase u around.

my team is of osa, eni and iop.

and i really wanna see how good are ur tactics and skills.
You are not talking about Iops being overpowered, you are talking about team combinations that are powerful. You might as well say Eni's shouldn't give AP's as it makes teams with Osa's and Ecas overpowered. That is not an argument to say Iops are over powered. Combating a strong team combo is what makes the game interesting.

I would certainly want to bring my Enu to that fight;-) An Iop can have all the AP's in the world but if he can't move or hit anything he is just blocking line of sight.
1 0
Respond to this thread