FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Tips for a new int iop (spells)?

By justcat92 October 04, 2013, 05:56:39

I'm a new int iop (lvl 67). I was just wonder where i should put my spell points. I'm currently just doing pvm to level up. So far I have maxed the basics (jump, vitality, destructive sword, cut, and strength storm). I was just wondering where i should put my future spell points.
I appreciate all the help that i could get! Thanks in advance! - Cat

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2029

I'd say for an int iop your spell allocation would look something like this:

Top priority (lvl to 6 asap):

Strenghstorm
Cut
Sword of Fate
Destructive Sword
Precipitation
Jump
Poutch

High priority (should be lvld after the top priority spells are lvld):

Power
Divine Sword
Intimidation
Blow

Extra Spells (Lvl with spare points):

Vitality
Duel
Friktion
leek pie

Of course it all depends on your play habits though.

0 0
Score : 204

Thanks for the quick reply! would definitely keep that in mind. bookmark it for later.
Also im mainly having trouble with keeping the mobs out of my face. Therefore, not being able to use SS. Would you recommend maxing intimidation or just lvling to 4?

0 0

For int iops intimidation is used for the map manipulation component (ie not the damage), so there's no point in lvling it if it's going to be lower than lvl 5 (Since from lvls 1-4 it only pushes the target 2 spaces).

What monsters are you having trouble with?

0 0

Usually its the ones with teleport/ tons of mp.
They usually get too close too fast.
I dont know if i should just get more than 4mp or just keep pushing them back and using ss.

0 0

Hmm are you still running with 6 ap? If so I'd try to get 8 as soon as possible. This is usually accomplished by using a gelano and an ap amulet.

If you're facing a lot of monsters it's sometimes easier to just jump away from the mob instead of using intimidation on them all, although it seems like it's possible you're maybe fighting the wrong mobs for your lvl. The fastest way to lvl is to fight mobs with a similar total lvl to your group's. This means if you're soloing, you want to fight mobs at around lvl 60-70 or so on average (Of course not all the mobs will be around this lvl but you should fight enemies that can get you close to this). I'd say fighting groups of 3-5 lvl 20ish monsters should do the trick.

0 0

I am running on 10ap and 4 mp
Maybe my problem is i go for high lvled mobs. ><
Ok thanks again for the advice. Truly appreciate it. - Cat

0 0
Respond to this thread