FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Intelligence Iop help

By battle-hero October 07, 2013, 05:09:27

I don't know which spells to take to what level or when. also I took intelligence to 40 and have now put the rest in vitality. right decision? Thanks in advance

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 2150

Make your question a little more detailed and don't invest in vitality

0 0
Score : 112

sorry reading back it is rather vague.where should i invest my spell points? and what should i do with my characteristic points if not vitality?

0 0
Score : 3869

I disagree, Scroll int to 101 and put everything into vit. Putting stats into int is not worth it, since the soft caps are so bad.

0 0

My bad I thought you ment the spell.... But yes scroll of you can and put everything in vitality..... But try and invest until 200 str if you are going to be str then the rest in vitality .... You should scroll everything but chance(unless 130 pp) If inte don't invest anymore after scrolling because gear and trophies make it up and you wouldn't get far with 5/1 intelligence point

0 0

Ok thank you. I have a lvl 49 str iop so i know the vitality spell sucks but i dont think ill be doing any scrolling for now because im not p2p yet (working on it) but i took jump to 5, as well as cut and destructive sword. i dont want to spend money until p2p so im just using an adventurer set

0 0

Typically you would want to keep jump at 4 till like 100 but it's fine if you have it at 5... The reason is that there are other priority things like blow, power, perception, bla bla bla

0 0

Ok. My int iop is lvl 37 so i have jump, cut, and destructive sword at 5, and am working on getting to 41 so i can get blow to 5.
also, what equipment should i use. just tell me for like levels 30, 40, 50, etc

0 0
Respond to this thread