FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Iop Build !!

By TrevThaBossMan - SUBSCRIBER - October 30, 2013, 18:54:50

As the description states, I'm currently training my Iop to 100+ BUT I don't know what build to make it! I used to have an Iop (str) before the updates changing spells and such. Now I'm stuck between if its best to make pure build or hybrid, and which element also! If you don't mind when you tell me your preference can you state the set i should use for 100-120 or so and what I should put my spell points/char points into. Thanks in advance and all opinions are welcomed biggrin

P.S. I was currently thinking Agil/Intel for good mobility + good dmg as well as a good AoE spell . and with intel helping SoJ healing. Just a side note biggrin 

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2029

Go either pure int or pure str, those are currently the two best builds.

0 0
Score : 524

thanks, but could you go into detail about what set around 100-120 should I get for the build and/or what to put points into. I played awhile ago, but they removed some of the buffs so I don't know which to put points into now tongue 

0 0
Score : 162

I'm lvl 127 and went for 300 str, rest vit. For equips, make sure you get enough AP (at least 8, I still go for 10) and fill the gaps with Chief Bwork, until you can wear Ancestral. After that, you'll want to get a Solomonk and a Renewed Amulet and you could start saving for Moowolf.

I went for Strength because scrolling isn't that necessary. Since I'm not that rich, I chose Strength. If you have the funds, go Intelligence.
But I'm afraid I can't give you a proper equip and stat guide for Int.

Good luck!

Edit: I forgot to mention what spells you should go for when going Strength.
Pressure 6, Intimidation 6, Jump 6, Divine Sword 6 (it's the only real damage buff, apart from Power), Power 6, Sword of Iop 6, Poutch 6, Iop's Wrath 6, Concentration 6 and I also maxed out Blow, because of the range. Hope this helps!

0 0
Score : 524

it did, thanks biggrin 

0 0
Score : 1222

For Int builds around level 110ish I'd go with Vassal Set with anything else as fillers. Royal Cherry Blop maybe? Int maged and you already have + damage spells and high base damage spells so your damage should be alright. I could easily get my eni to 1000 int around that level, so I expect you to have around 700 intelligence or more since I think you have a 100 int stat cap.

0 0
Score : 55

If I was you I would set all points into str. And the points you will get later on into vit.
Level 100: Bwork chief + dazzling cloak/belt. And as weapon go with the pink claw.
Level 114: Ancestral set + dazzling cloak/belt.
Level 120: Solomonk + dazzling cloak/belt.

This should give you 10 ap.
Base ap 6 + 1 from level 100 + 1 from gelano + 1 from amulet + 1 from dazzling.
You could as an alternative get jackanapes instead of dazzling.

If you have the money you should get:
Trophies: Minor Goliath, Goliath, Minor maniac, and Maniac. Maybe a initiativ trophy.

I've an iop and it used to be int but I changed it to str. And I can highly recomend str.

Goodluck happy 

0 0
Respond to this thread