FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pre-End game gear? Int/Str

By xX-Chuck-Bartovski-Xx November 16, 2013, 18:25:03

I know it's a little bit early since my Iop is currently level 75 but my team is done and i can level him up really easily. Right now i have Lv 145 Gear basically - Emerald/Ginger DT, Soft Oak, Gelano +vit +ap and a limbo wand. Now i'm looking to purchase a pre-endgame set somewhere around Lv 170-180.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 15614

The level 168 Obsidemon Set is probably one of your best options for that level range.

0 0
Score : 215

Hmm, it has the same stats as SO but without belt. Which belt is an option and should i keep limbo wand?

0 0
Score : 15614
xX-Chuck-Bartovski-Xx|2013-11-16 23:17:30
Hmm, it has the same stats as SO but without belt. Which belt is an option and should i keep limbo wand?

Actually its important to note that it does not have the MP bonus like SO has. It does have a nice range bonus, but no MP. I'm not sure about filler pieces but I'm sure there are some good ones.
0 0
Score : 13287

If you can get up far enough through frigost and its quests, the potsan pants would work with obsidemon pretty well, and would allow you to swap the limbo wand for something like a zoth warrior axe (more vit and damage and wis, still has an AP, potsan pants cover your mp)

0 0
Respond to this thread