What Trophies do you use and why?

By brrrrritt - SUBSCRIBER - November 26, 2013, 09:18:33

What trophies do you use and why?

For example I am mainly a Pushback Iop:

3 Pushback tropies +80, +40, +40
Major Goliath +100str
Jackonapes +1AP
Major manic +60

Intimidation hits 480+ x 3 and concentration 330+ x 3 means I do about 2500 damage un-boosted per turn. Youyettes x2 will also do the job if there is no wall around ;-)

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2

What set are you using if i may enquire?

0 0
Score : 1173

Broucey Set and 1AP/MP gelano are core components.

Usually I wear a Kim and Battelfield amu or the eurocilte amu and the ogivol hat, with a Prof Xa Cape and a emerald and ginger dragoturkey.

Lately i bought a maged AP solomonk so I wear it with Hensui Amu and Newarks cape.

To be honest it does make much difference to the hits what ever i wear (between 2400 - 2550 without boosts per turn) but it does effect vitality, critical hits and initiative. If i cant push back then it drops to about 2000.

0 0
Score : 43

Do you think a push back/ str set would work at around 150 ? As a Moowolf iop i find my dmg per turn to be lacking in comparison to SO set iops.

0 0
Score : 1173

I don't see why not. With three trophies you are doing +160 pushback damage. The base damage of the spell is pretty low and even an end set Iop's str is not going to be much more than 1000 - 1100. Mine is about 1000 and I still do 450 - 500+ damage. The only difference with end set stuff is usually your vitality, fixed damage and peripheral stats are better. Your str does rise significantly.

When I have tried to be a full strength iop my hits are weaker. As a pushback Iop, I hit harder than most Int iops I know.

0 0
Respond to this thread