FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Changing from Str to Int 199 iop

By brrrrritt - SUBSCRIBER - December 03, 2013, 12:50:48

Hi guys,

Now they have nerfed the pushback iop, i was wanting to change to int iop (until they get nerfed).

What is a realistic amount of Int that you can get on an iop? It seems pointless to put characteristic points in after it is scrolled to 101. If I look at the sets, I see that you are not going to get much more than 750 - 800 intelligence, with trophies etc.

How much damage would you be able to do per turn unboosted. My current str set has 12ap and about 1000str with 75+ damage. With pushback I used to do about 2400 - 2500 damage per turn unboosted, with youyettes and intimidation. Is it worth going for 12ap?

What would you suggest?

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 1880
brrrrritt|2013-12-03 12:50:48
Hi guys,

Now they have nerfed the pushback iop, i was wanting to change to int iop (until they get nerfed).

What is a realistic amount of Int that you can get on an iop? It seems pointless to put characteristic points in after it is scrolled to 101. If I look at the sets, I see that you are not going to get much more than 750 - 800 intelligence, with trophies etc.

How much damage would you be able to do per turn unboosted. My current str set has 12ap and about 1000str with 75+ damage. With pushback I used to do about 2400 - 2500 damage per turn unboosted, with youyettes and intimidation. Is it worth going for 12ap?

What would you suggest?
Hey there,

Well, I actually have a level 193 Intelligence Iop and she has 980 Intelligence, 12AP and 5MP. Deals about 2000-3000 damage (depending on the turn, + damage and buffs). With Sword of Fate I hit about 1,8k with poutch and power (no brokle). I know this is very short but oh well, I hope it helps out a bit anyway. Have fun!

-Yen.
0 0
Score : 949

Thanks for the reply.

What equips do you have ?

The nerf on the push back iop has really annoyed me and it is change element or change character.

0 0
Respond to this thread