FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Newbie in need of levelling advice

By S0uLB0unD January 04, 2014, 06:21:22

Greetings Dofus Forums,

I am an old player who played back in 1.29, but I'm new to 2.10 version of Dofus. I've created this post as I've hit a wall while levelling...I'm currently a lvl58 intel iop, I play on the Solar server and am a solo player (unfortunately I don't know anyone/have any friends on Solar). Link to my character page: Click here

I have been levelling mainly on dopples and mushd since around lvl50, but the exp isn't really that great and levelling is slow. I have tried blops, but it takes a while to find Indigo blops, or mobs that I can kill, because of this the exp is lacklustre. I'm desperately trying to reach 60 for strengthstorm and gelano. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated!

- Dont-Forget

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1692

For solo leveling around that level I've always preferred otomai beach mobs. One lap around the island, killing every decent mob, is pretty good xp. You can also try moon mobs, pandala, wabbit, etc. Do your daily almanax, the xp from that isn't bad. Ofc stack as much wis as possible(actively work towards getting a cawwot dofus if you don't have one to save you lots of time in the future. If you're super impatient, I'm sure you can find someone to leech you afew levels at frig.

0 0
Score : 1500
justapie|2014-01-04 08:50:33
For solo leveling around that level I've always preferred otomai beach mobs. One lap around the island, killing every decent mob, is pretty good xp. You can also try moon mobs, pandala, wabbit, etc. Do your daily almanax, the xp from that isn't bad. Ofc stack as much wis as possible(actively work towards getting a cawwot dofus if you don't have one to save you lots of time in the future. If you're super impatient, I'm sure you can find someone to leech you afew levels at frig.

Hi thanks for the reply! I have been levelling at otomai beach and the exp is really good, currently lvl67, I was wondering if you had any suggestion for where to lvl once I hit 70.
0 0
Score : 55

You could try to do dungeons on your own, for achievements biggrin 

0 0
Respond to this thread