FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Triple Element viability

By HatedOne - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - January 04, 2014, 13:08:18

I just want to ask what are the pros and cons to attempting to use all 3 elements available to Iops. I know that in doing so means lower hits between individual damage output, but a little more versatility than just hitting in 1 thing all the time and becoming kind of transparent.

And if it can be worked on as an available option, what sets would be best to work around it in general?

off-topic question: scrolling is pretty much mandatory, but would character points go directly towards vitality or wisdom?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 55

Haven't seen an iop there uses all 3 elements, but sounds cool biggrin 

0 0
Score : 15613

I've fought one before that was based on Treadfast Set, and it was pretty impressive. Definitely not as powerful as a monoelemental Iop, but it was really good at PvP. For PvM purposes monoelemental is almost always better, but it was decent. Granted this character also had a set that probably cost 500-600 million kamas and any build that has a set with that many exomages and dofuses, etc is going to be pretty good.

0 0
Score : 4065

So basically a tri-element Iop is a damage build? That's depressing :/

0 0
Score : 15613
HatedOne|2014-01-07 04:42:14
So basically a tri-element Iop is a damage build? That's depressing :/

Yeah I don't think I'd go tri-elemental. Going hybrid with just str and int with something like Flinty Daggers would be fun though. You'd be able to use both Wrath and Sword of Fate as you want.

Or maybe if you are super daring go with just int and agi for strong Sword of Judgement, although this doesn't seem to be a common build for some reason. It probably isn't that great in endgame because all the softcap advantage is in str.
0 0
Score : 88

Multielement iop is pretty good and powerful char, you can use all spells including Sword of Judgement (the only iop's non-los spell), ranged strengthstorm, etc. and the most important - both wraths. I think multielement iop can very often cause even more dmg than single element one, has more options against resists, etc. My experience comes from treadfast set, so dmg is multiplied by crit res bonus, really amazing. I used treadfast/bearbaric set on this Goultarminator, you get more dmg on spells but less on cc, imo the best set for iop that can deal the most dmg ever is with flinty daggers. no doubts.

0 0
Score : 721

There's a sram who is pretty stronk and triple element, int/str/aggi so the same as iop. I guess it's definitely possible, but requires investment as mentioned before.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIKF2BU4444]Click here
Note that this is on a server which lacks markets and stuff so everything gathered in this video is gathered by himself, maged by himself so it can be done better aswell I suppose ( not that I know much about end game but still )

0 0
Score : 215

@ Magrorian

I'm thinking of making my iop multi with treadfast set full scrolled.
How do you have your points divides with int, agi and str? And on what spells did you do youre spell points? On my server are no multi iops as far as I know.

Sorry for my bad english.

0 0
Respond to this thread