FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Int Iop Changes

By Benja-might - SUBSCRIBER - January 06, 2016, 23:04:08

I apologize if this seems like a really odd question, because I'm not sure when the change occurred - I've been gone a long while. I recently logged onto my Int/Str build Iop, and found all my 'Int' spell points returned... before I just put the points right back, I was curious if someone could either give me a quick rundown of what was changed and/or the forum link that has the int Iop spell changes listed.

Thanks so much,
Benjamight

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 432
Click here

Softcaps have been standardized for all classes. Fire and air iop spells has been nerfed because they have better int and agility softcaps now.
0 0
Score : 12824

Thanks BeanyBean. Do you know if the int/str hybrid is still a strong option for endgame, or is it better to go single element again?

Thanks again,
Benjamight

0 0
Score : 1869

It's still more than a valid option. At level 200 I use a standard Threadfast/Freez/FlintDaggers combo, also enables some neat air spell damage if you can invest in spell points parchments.

0 0
Score : 12824

Sweet - thank you Afladrol. I actually have all that gear, just wanted to make sure this still works before I pump my character points back in.

Thanks again,
Benjamight

0 0
Respond to this thread