FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Questions about pvp iop (Level 160 ish)

By elfzon - SUBSCRIBER - March 10, 2016, 00:12:46

Hi there.

I was wondering if anyone who plays a lot of pvp could give me some advice on being good at it. Currently I am an int iop which is pure vit / glass cannon, I have virtually no resi. From playing lots of kolo I've kind of realised that resi is pretty important, but just how important is it? After looking at sets and such I've found that I can get 30% resi in all elements for the cost of -100 damage roughly on my spells and 100 less hp, is this worth it? Is it a good idea to look for a semi resi semi damage set or should I just stick to what I have?

Thanks

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 639

Hey!

Resistances are very important in PvP, you can literally get k/o'd in one turn if you don't have decent resistances. However this set might be useful to you:
Click here

The downside is that it only has 10AP, idk where you'd get the other AP unless you go for an exo of some sort or use an Ochre Dofus.
However the set with 30% resi with less damage/hp is definitely worth the trade off, it'll make you less of a glass cannon and more of a tanky char as you'll take WAY less damage.

1 0
Score : 49

Thanks for the reply! That looks like a solid set, however I need 11ap to combo int spells effectively. I came up with something on Fashionista (here) which may be good enough, what're your thoughts? I can even swap out zoth for a limbo wand for 11/6.

0 0
elfzon|2016-03-10 08:06:21
Thanks for the reply! That looks like a solid set, however I need 11ap to combo int spells effectively. I came up with something on Fashionista (here) which may be good enough, what're your thoughts? I can even swap out zoth for a limbo wand for 11/6.
Sorry but I can't see the set you mentioned sad You need to copy+paste the share link at the bottom of the page apparently.
0 0
(Oops) 
0 0
elfzon|2016-03-10 18:43:43
Looks good! Might wanna swap the Major Powerhouse for a Major Scholar (to stop the -12crits) however you do lose 20 stat points. Or you could put in a resist/mp loss resist to make it harder to get mp (or ap if you use the ap loss resist trophy) to be taken from you.
0 0

Good point, I always forget that powerhouse takes away those delicious crits

Thanks for all the help! I've now made my resi set and I have improved in kolo quite drastically. Cheers ;D

0 0
Respond to this thread