FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need some advice on how I should build my Iop

By kickonon - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 10, 2016, 15:17:10

I can't really decide which Iop should I play. I would like to know which stats are cheapest for Iop. I started recently playing on Rushu because Rosal is pretty dead and I don't have much money for sets. Please anyone who plays Iop, tell me which stats I should max and sets I should buy. I'm mainly interested in playing PvE and having abilities to survive.

Thanks a lot for any help.

-kicokonon

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2

I use an earth Iop so all strength! Level your earth spells and try to go for strength items. Focus your efforts on finishing quest and killing gobballs to get a gobball set! It's nice for the +1 AP. Strength and health. Around 60 buy a DT! Around 60 look to find a pippin blip set. Or start fighting the mobs that drop the mats. Till you around 100 then you aim for the bwork set. I'm on solar or I would help!

0 0
Score : 2
Withrain|2017-01-03 07:55:54
I use an earth Iop so all strength! Level your earth spells and try to go for strength items. Focus your efforts on finishing quest and killing gobballs to get a gobball set! It's nice for the +1 AP. Strength and health. Around 60 buy a DT! Around 60 look to find a pippin blip set. Or start fighting the mobs that drop the mats. Till you around 100 then you aim for the bwork set. I'm on solar or I would help!
I play soral too and need help for iop playing so can i add you? my char name is Da-capo biggrin 
0 0
Score : 142

To answer you question. Str iop is probably the cheapest way to go and still hit really hard. Starts looking really good after 100'also and you get a nice aoe spell at lvl 100

0 0
Score : 6040

Especially if you're new, strength is the way to go to end game. Then, you may decide to go for multiple elements. But multiple elements is more expensive and not something you'll want to do right away.

0 0
Respond to this thread